Welcome

TO JURASSIC GAY!

Attached: JURASSICGAY.jpg (828x886, 353.71K)

BRAVE

Jurassic World sucks balls anyways who gives a fuck

Will there be gay dinosaurs?

what possible difference does it make knowing what kind of person a character prefers to fuck make to a fucking dinosaur movie? also why are they posing like that?

Wouldn't surprise me, I remember playing a video game about bugs and for some fucked up reason they decided to add gay bugs as well.

Dinosaurs?

I'm sure this adds a lot to the plot.

Is she gonna get eaten by the Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousasaurus?

all dinos are female and they "find a way" to reproduce. jp was always feminist propaganda

talk about bug chasing

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS I'm so glad pedowood told me this! I can't believe I wasn't going to see this movie before now, but after hearing this, how can one resist!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!???!??!!?!

The next movie will have Chris Pratt hiking with a black woman for three hours running away from inGen. The last scene teases the Dinos, then you gotta wait till the next to actually see the Dinos.

It’s going to be Ugly Dinos Vs Practical.

I never thought it would infect Jurassic Park. Fuck. Here we are.

Attached: 16520477582711.png (468x650, 23.97K)

I hope it's going to be one of the dinosaurs and they will have him take it up the ass on screen

Attached: 1652703467273.gif (498x560, 3.6M)

Holy shit

Dinosaurs?

who FUCKING cares

do people really go to watch a movie simply because a character has the same mental illness as them?

Nah it was trans propaganda as the frog DNA let them change sex

I guess?

I never understood "seeing myself" in a character, though. My favorite characters are nothing like me. Then again, I'm not a gigantic narcissist

But they were all futas in the first movie

Here we go, another trumpvoter thread where a bunch of malding, pale skinned racists argue over which film in hollywood is more subversive (imaginationland will do this to you). Please let the wind touch your face, you “people” are literally obsessed with happy, functioning members of society

Gay or BLACKED

Attached: 1637701419393.jpg (1000x1000, 280.47K)

lmfao

Attached: 20220523_212209.jpg (486x486, 84.49K)

They didn't lez out. Some of them grew dicks.

The Tranosaurus Rex.

NO HECKIN WAY. AHHHHHH IM BEING REPRESENTED AHHHHHH

CARLOS

Is she going to fuck the dinosaurs? Why does her sexual preference matter?

STUNNING, I hope to see more LGBTQ+ Characters in the Future