Is there any actual proof that Liev Schreiber is sexually abusing his son or are you guys just overreacting?

Is there any actual proof that Liev Schreiber is sexually abusing his son or are you guys just overreacting?
Also that hickey tiktok is a fake, it's all a lipsync.

Attached: lievsmile.gif (245x153, 345.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B4_LBcRH-io/?igshid=u83yirlsvr9b
tiktok.com/music/original-sound-6820549706570042117
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump motherfuckers

assume it all

>man who raises his sons to wear slutty feminine clothing and makeup, brags about how hot they are, used to do "the willy dance" with them
>people assume he's a creep who's abusing his sons
>OP: "ummmmmmm, source??????"

Attached: Liev-Schreibers-Son-Between-His-Legs-Sucking.jpg (2400x3600, 1.7M)

>women fucks niggers/dogs/satan
YAAAAAAAAAAS
>man fucks anything
GROSS PEDOPHILE RAPIST PIZZASHIT MURDER HIM MURDER HIIIIIIM!!!!!!!

If little boys crossdress they need tp be fucked, its not abuse.
What would be sexual abuse is if he mutilated their dicks. Which he probably did, fucking jew bastard

Read about how this dude was raised. He was abused himself and now the cycle is repeating itself as it often does.

Forced crossdressing is textbook Hollyweird demoralization tactic. Every actor, child or adult, who had a crossdressing role was 100% sexually abused by higher ups. I would not be surprised if Liev himself had to play dress up for some sweaty producers early in his career. Look at every male former child actor who has OD'd, committed suicide, or is in jail and you will find a crossdressing role somewhere in their career.

instagram.com/p/B4_LBcRH-io/?igshid=u83yirlsvr9b

He is training his son to be a female stripper. You can only guess what the next step in his plan will be.

>actual proof
'Proof' isn't a legal definition or standard. Evidence is. And yes there's significant evidence.

>crossdressing boy in girls dance con
HOT, I hope the girls bullied him

>people
4chin neckbeards don't count

>Also that hickey tiktok is a fake, it's all a lipsync.
Cope. Its just voice effects that the kids use.
Its happening.

Attached: 1653252881620.jpg (1028x1066, 189.68K)

Thats a new one!
>Lemme just hump the back of my kids head in public like I'm mounting a horse

Just read the bit of his wiki article about how he was "taken care of" by mom as a toddler.

I know all of you incels don’t know this but this is the face you make right after sex.

Attached: 691B9BD5-BBCF-4F3D-998A-1BEB985F5CA2.jpg (1893x1137, 385.94K)

tiktok.com/music/original-sound-6820549706570042117
right

Hmm. Fair enkugh. I just sent that bitch an ig dm to see if she responds for the lulz and to see if the context was actually in relation to a father or if thats misheard.

One has to wonder why Shrieber's daughter is viewing and remixing content like this in the first place. One has to wonder a lot really. This whole thing is weird and you can't deny that

Its a HE ITS A SON NOT A DAUGHTER

I say what gets my cock hard. Deal with it.

>son

Attached: 1653167440719.jpg (1144x1067, 223.19K)

>Read about how this dude was raised. He was abused himself

Source?

Wiki dat shit

Read his Wikipedia article. Dude was raised by his Jewish hippie mother who was mentally unhinged. He lived in run down homes often without heat, water, or electricity. His mom worked odd jobs and bare scrapped by, she forced him into the same bohemian life style and had outbursts and break downs which Liev calls "eccentricities". He was raised in by a dysfunctional mother and it's warped his mind.

God, you're so obviously a homosexual. You need jesus.

he's jewish. they all do

Okay. Weird, eccentric upbringing, but no evidence of sexual abuse, as such (or did i miss something?).

Abuse takes many forms you dingus. He was clearly emotionally abused and neglected and now he's abusing his kids in his own way.

The eternal slav at it again.

ngl trap Harley got me feelin something unholy in my nethers if you know what I’m sayin

Bruh his mom had him living without a toilet. He was probably whored out more than once so she could have afford to have a ketamine night with the local pedophiles