Were Boomers really allowed to drink on the job?

Were Boomers really allowed to drink on the job?

Attached: 1649534519715.jpg (458x458, 54.16K)

Fuck off and die, shill

Hey guys. I walked around Vancouver for hours yesterday drinking in the sun and handing out beers. It was fun. I'm completely pickled today.

Drukbros, what's on the menu tonight

Attached: IMG-20220515-WA0005.jpg (1280x1440, 140.39K)

lol
they still do
and i do it with them
t. zoomer who recently joined a small business filled with boomers

How easy is it to get Chinese puss in Vancouver?

Do they have comfy couches in thier office and take hour naps midday?

How else am I supposed to get through the workday?

Yes and I still am. Also pay rent.

I only fuck White women but for my buddies they've banged a whole bunch.

>drink and shitpost entire friday night on a druk thread
>fall asleep at 3am, wake up for work at 8
>barely manage not to fall asleep, the shift felt like it lasted 8 days
>go out with a tinderella after work, she's wearing tight clothes with huge cleavage
>drink 4 beers, end up at her place, one of the most aesthetic pair of tits I've ever seen
>we fuck and cuddle till 3am, have to wake at 7 to drive home and get ready for work
>Go to work double sleep deprived and double hungover
>shift felt like it lasted 8 eternities
>Crash at 7 pm and sleep for 12 hours
>Finally get a day off and getting druk tonight again
WHAT A LIFE

Attached: 1642291476638.jpg (750x945, 339.92K)

Most people I know work from home at least partially nowadays and we can drink whenever, whos gonna know?
Most based part of it is being able to

Covid lockdowns to save boomer lives created millions of new alcoholics

My company has nap rooms, craft beer at lunch on Fridays and all the meeting rooms are 90s vidya themed with mario and tetris shit. I wish I were joking. These "perks" are all used as justification for limiting end of year wages. Joke's on them, I haven't worked more than an hour a day since going WFH three years ago. I still drive to the office on Friday afternoons and steal a free six pack for the weekend.

Attached: mcgoohan_publicity_photo.jpg (400x525, 31.47K)

If you work for a globohomo conglomerate like a FAGMAN company they've ironed out "fun" things like drinking on the job. They might do a gay little craft beer thing on Fridays but that's about it. There's all kinds of "smaller" companies out there where based Boomers drink a few beers just to get up in the morning and hit the bottle all day at work.

Nice.

>drink a few beers just to get up in the morning and hit the bottle all day at work.
I'm able to pull this off. It's great.

I’ll be two years sober june 7th :3

>Boomers
These people weren’t boomers; Don is from the generation before, and Roger from the gen before that. Sally, Gene, and maybe (at oldest) those dudes who came in with that lame Martinson’s Coffee jingle.

You must be fun at parties

That's good, user.

Drukbros... We lost