Did people really watch 9/11 live on television?

Did people really watch 9/11 live on television?

Attached: 765432178809.jpg (1180x842, 80.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rq9nUPs2RAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, we watched it on television.

Yep. 1st period. 9th grade. I'm an oldfag.

i'm telling you it's pam anderson's jet

I did before I had to go to school and everyone was watching it until the school said not to.

yep, it was kino

Yup. Freshman at college.

9/11 was a deep state inside job.
I can explain

Yep, freshmen year of high school here too. Was shit having this happen only 1 month into it.

Same. Was in 7th grade on the way to gym class. We got in and they told everyone we weren't having gym today and to sit on the bleachers. They wheeled the TV out and turned on the news.

If you were a grownup you did. Or better yet listened to Howard stern’s unintentional live coverage.

reminder youtu.be/Rq9nUPs2RAk

My school didn't tell us what was going on

Yes, in my 7th grade classroom.

Sophomore. At an aviation university no less. It was discussed.

I was playing 101 dalmations in the other room and remember my mom screaming "Oh my god" from the living room. It was quite bizarre because both my parents are immigrants and I was born in the US but at the time we were living in one of their home countries where the US was very hated at the time so my dad got calls from people happy it happened lol

Yes, and im from a balkan shithole. i was in highschool, was 17 at the time

watched it live when i was like 8 and I knew immediately the jews did it

ERAU?

It was kino as fuck

Attached: 1643497846781.jpg (4096x5461, 1.84M)

3rd grade, saw the second plane hit the WTC live on ABC with my parents.
I went to school a half hour later and the teachers purposely didn’t talk about it all day, I just remember my friends and I trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.
my birthday party was after school and my friends’ parents kept thanking me for some reason

DWC. A lot of people think one of the hijackers was from ERAU but it was some neighboring school.

Either way go eagles

why are brain dead memeing zoomers obsessed with 9/11

we have this thread literally 5 times a day

Yes. I watched the towers fall on tv live after the crashes. I was states away and they were reporting that the first crash was from a small plane then we all saw a passenger jet fly in out of nowhere and hit the second tower. It was hard to get a sense of just how big the fires were because everyone was way the fuck back from the buildings. Nobody knew what was going on.

Teachers wouldn't turn the TV on, had to wait until I got home. Atleast they sent us home early

>Pam and Tommy
one of the best things on TV this year.

>you’ll just have to imagine the fires

Attached: 4AFBE840-EE3E-4273-ABBF-A4C70B4BD16C.jpg (600x338, 44.07K)

I was in my early 30s... I should leave this place

Me neither. I was in fourth grade. To this day I'm still pissed that my school didn't let us watch one of the biggest events of our generation. My brother who was in middle school got to watch

Yeah. When that 2nd plane his people FREAKED