I guess the new Cronenberg has screened for critics, with some walking out. Anyone have hopes for this one?

I guess the new Cronenberg has screened for critics, with some walking out. Anyone have hopes for this one?

Attached: AE230A0A-A37D-4E9B-B9F3-FB14209AA619.jpg (1400x1400, 187.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veBhrS9Dkmk&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cronenberg is a faggot

I heard it got a six gorillion second applause at Cannes

SLAVA UKRAINI

I think it's hasn't screened yet or is screening right as we speak.
I have high hopes, I greatly enjoy late Cronenberg and modern Cronenberg PLUS full on body horror could be a major kino.

Why does body horror appeal to everyone? Is it just the weird fascination we have with our bodies or image? All this weird shit Cronenberg puts in his movies resonates with normalfags and autists alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=veBhrS9Dkmk&t=22s

Watch this channel now. They've got 50 000 dvd's and invite actors and directors to talk about their love of movies.

No on cares about your shithole happening Ivan

It's Cronenberg so I'll see it no matter what, I've seen literally every other film he's put out. The man is a sick and twisted kino machine.

Yeah well, this is coming from the guy who made Crash. It was bound to happen.

Cronenberg just got outdone by a couple of cartoon chipmunks. He should hang it up

oh wow lea slutdoux got nude again

Bay was cut short, kek. He started to get really enthousiastic. It's nice to see how they drop their guard after a while and just start talking movies.

Daily reminder Viggo is the same age Ian Mckellen was when he played Gandalf

>critics walking out
kino incoming

I’m trying to find out if Lea gets nude again in this. I’ll report back my findings

critics nowadays are the worst, anything will make them walk out from a movie, even shit like TITANE grose these people.

they leave from a screening of THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILD, wich is a comedy, basically, ffs.

Wish I could just walk out of my job if I'm not feeling it that day

they fucking lost the east but Ivan here is still losing lmao

Is he wearing 3D goggles at the premiere?

Attached: 3231F805-144B-4DA0-94EE-14182538E6DE.jpg (1364x2048, 369.41K)

I don't care about neither of your cunts

Attached: 20220523_223024.jpg (1920x1280, 1.09M)