Why are thirdies so weirdly subservient to their parents?

Why are thirdies so weirdly subservient to their parents?

What power do they even have to wield because it's certainly not an inheritance

Attached: 1621437678632.jpg (828x446, 44.55K)

disownment and family shame to the whole community

its necessary due to weak society if your children aren't required to take care of you when you're too old to work you die in a ditch in your own shit

Its called respect, of course an angloid with criminal ancestors can't understand it

it's just a microcosm of their strong ingroup preference, and therefore racism against the "others".

very disrespectful.

Kicking your child out when they turn 18 is not a good virtue, anglo scum

I'm from California and have a Filipino friend there that commutes 50 miles to work because his parents won't let him move out.

Attached: 1657749353537.png (1101x907, 34.5K)

yppo after getting hit once and scolded for four (4) seconds
>I was physically harmed and mentally abused by my manipulative parents

Does not get to fuck around with several nigs and wear whore clothes
>i was a bird, wanting to fly free while my parents snipped my wings

Anglos are sociopaths that aren't capable of love even towards their parents and children. It's honesly a bit terrifying.

could live at my mums at any point and she wouldn't tell me what to do because we have a relationship of mutual respect
the cowardly thirdy would never dream of drinking beers with his mum

>thirdies will never smoke a joint with their parents
:(

Is it also called respect to guzzle another mans cum, mehmet?

good, moving out is a stupid western concept.
Its nice to live in a big joint family. They care for you when you're small and give you all your needs and in return when you start earning, you take care of them and treat them nice all while living in the same house.

>Westoid Incels bitch and moan about mvh retvrn to tradition.
>Hate their parents & disregard their families.

because in the 3rd world children get beaten with sticks when they misbehave. you know how they always say that we don't put spices on our food, another way they cope is by saying that we only get grounded and not beaten.

It doesn’t usually last long when they migrate to white countries

Usually brown parents try some bullshit and the cops get called and they can’t pull their bullshit anymore

This Pakistani girl I used to have sex with called the cops on her abusive father the moment she turned 18 and they beat the shit out of him Kek it was justice, she really was sweet

Commuting 50 miles in Los Angeles means you wake up at 5:30 to get there at 8am.

>immediately thinking about other men cock
At least try not too be obvious faggot

this
westoids have no shame or familial honour

because we have the concept of making our parents proud and taking care of them for all the things they did to you

Attached: srhejh.jpg (1440x1800, 217.87K)

But how do you have sex when you live in the same house as your parents? Apart from the noise, the shame of the situation would leave me soft.

it's claustrophobic and annoying. no privacy, can't bring girls over, sharing a bathroom, always someone in the living room watching tv when you just want to stretch out on the sofa.

>Indo-European and Dravidian
A perfect Indian couple VGH

Thirdies are servile people with no backbone

living in a joint family does not mean one apartment
In India we mostly have multi floor houses, where one floor is for one pair, for example the parents will live on the ground floor, their son and his wife on the first floor etc with different living room, different bathroom etc.
And our houses aren't made of plywood so brick walls have good noise insulation

Oh great another upper class "thirdie" with maids and mansions larping as a sufferer

Attached: 1577202064139.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

I'm not anglo. I'm pakistani and it's true. If you constantly disobey and pull the shit that white people do, you'll be the black sheep that others will say to avoid

its not a mansion
>maids
evrryone including the maids themselves can afford one

Everyone could smell your body odor already streetshitter

my parent's house has 3 floors and it's still very annoying to live here. weekends are absolute hell, everyone in the family is here for 48 hours straight, can't smoke weed or even jerk off without fearing interruption.

YWNBW pekka bastard