Finds a way to make literally any topic about cars

>Finds a way to make literally any topic about cars
Being a car selling wagie since the end of World Peace has really damaged his brain. This is what working a regular job does to you. You eat, sleep, and think your job. I hope Nick can break free.

Attached: NickRochefort.jpg (1280x720, 100.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chamonixhouse.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And antiques, constantly talks about his fucking store

He seems pretty happy about it though. Thats his hobby, its like you talking about snees.

He makes Sam funny again so it's okay

He seems pretty well off so good for him

I do not care for Nick

Attached: 1633639257815.jpg (480x360, 17.48K)

>hey goys
>goy dont you know everything is about money
>goy u arent making your entire life around making money
>...goy... pay us money to pretend were your friends...
>my ex-gf cheated on me so i hate women goy, so you should too
>goy... forget about making a comfortable career.... having a family... sell cars till you go bald and women think you're a genuine sex weirdo and look like you hit on 16 year old girls.

why would you complain about nicks stories? they're the funniest thing they put out, id listen to nick talk about anything (even just cars) for hours and hours on end

Does anyone else get the feeling that Nick doesn't even like Sam anymore and he's just putting up with him for the sake of money? They have almost zero chemistry now when they're doing their half-assed unfunny shit-tier life advice podcast.

People talk about things theyre passionate about/knowledgeable about. Sorta like how you talk a lot about sucking cock and eating cum.

nick is kinda funny but he seems like one of the most genuinely bitter, unhappy, and work obsessed people I can think of. seems like type of guy to off himself at 50

can I get the link, last site went down
oh and I'm never paying for it, Sam

What? How can you even say that user?

both nick and sam are money obsessed weirdos. they both grew up as well-off rich kids their entire act is a larp. sam is from wilton, ct on the gold coast of connecticut and nicks dad is a successful real estate developer

Attached: 1646063217912.png (838x839, 1.2M)

i do somewhat.

Attached: 1639684223521.png (848x761, 656.97K)

cars are based tra/n/ny

>I think people need new stormwindows like they need AIDS
>What do I need to be in jail formAm already in hell
I love Nick so much.He always steals the show

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.59K)

dad always said talk about what ya know

>caring about the other MDE rejects
Lol sam hyde was the only reason they had a TV show and any success. This guy and the balding guy were terrible actors and not funny.

he talks about cars slightly too often but hes still fucking hilarious, him and sam on the podcast are a force to be reckoned with
also how long until the marky schizo shits up the thread?

Attached: 1651435126419.jpg (1296x968, 193.38K)

Charls > Nick >>>> POWER GAP >>>> Sam >>>>> The mariana fucking trench >>>> nu Sam

chamonixhouse.com/about
>After several years in the entertainment industry it was time to head home to Rhode Island and start something new and Chamonix was born.
Lmao cope. MDE never died because it's a stillborn project
Dont quit your day job. No seriously,dont. I dont mean that as a mockery, nick is better of doing whatever he's doing than following an alt-right piece of shit like Sam in his hopeless endeavors

>Sam is into e-celb boxing and surrounded himself with soundcloud zoomers

>Nick is a literal jew just talking about cars and money

>Charls is completely insane and rambling about illumanties on his 100 viwers Twitch channel

Attached: 1590849933821.jpg (475x960, 235.19K)

He’s hilarious and makes the podcast good. People talking with extreme depth and specificity about a topic - even one I personally don’t give a shit about - is always more interesting than generic small-talk horseshit and gossip.

Nick definitely came out of it the best. Probably because he was the one who apparently got them the [as] show. He knows his shit and knew that some alt sketch comedy show on adult swim wouldnt have gone far.

Charls was peak MDE you faggot

Attached: 1591571170332.jpg (600x800, 74.31K)

>surrounded himself with soundcloud zoomers
i cant lie, theyre growing on me

Attached: 16103419760.gif (220x262, 751.67K)

>This is what working a regular job does to you. You eat, sleep, and think your job. I hope Nick can break free.
That's everyone.

All small talk goes into ones occupation within 15 seconds.

People like 4 hour lives

kek
same

I wish Charles would come back.

>they're le bourgeoisie

Litteraly The Cult of the Amateurs. Internet have lowered the bar so low when it comes to what count as a celebrity or a comedian. Now all it take is for the average retard to open a DeviantArt to fancy himself an artist or the talentless mouthbreather to open a Youtube channel and christen himself an expert

Attached: main-qimg-f338062833643c50a179569f634f6fab-lq.jpg (602x465, 30.69K)