Nazgûl

just finished LOTR rewatch. nazgul is literally white walker levels of overhype and anti climatic ending.
being seen as OP and immortal yet killed without doing much and by a cringe ass line "i'm no man" by a woman

Attached: witchking.png (1920x800, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/characters-killed-white-walkers-game-thrones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

infact add the entire nine. they did jackshit for the most part

You didn't really pay attention then

please tell me shit he did of importance besides being a plot device. he didn't even kill gandalf.. and no the frodo stab wasn't that important

also there's like 7 fake out deaths in LOTR.

Chased hobbits all the way until Bree
The stabbing of Frodo was massively important
Commanded the armies of Morgul, helped take Osgiliath
Killed hundreds in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields
Killed King Theoden of Rohan
Injured both Merry and Eowyn

Probably others I'm forgetting

It's part of why Frodo sails west to the Undying Lands, but okay.

all of these except theoden are literally plot devices. white walkers weren't overrhyped by your logic.
Yes where he will live in paradise. It's not important at all

No, all of those and tangible contribution to what happens in the movie. Don't confuse your ignorance for any deep level awareness

>nameless background NPC's die so this means its important
Curious how almost everyone named gets a fake out death or live unharmed throughout every war
What you mentioned affects the story direction. but their powers and "hype" for them were overblown. Compare them to Saruman who did his role near perfect.

>It's not important at all

It is. It's a reflection of how war changes you. Frodo survives the journey, but he's been stabbed the Witch King, stung by Shelob, and Gollum bit off one of his fingers. Frodo also has to live with knowing that he succumbed to the Ring's will at the very end. He isn't the same person when he returns to the Shire. He remembers the pain of being stabbed and stung on the anniversaries of those incidents. In RotK, Frodo tells Gandalf that he's been stabbed, stung, and bitten and wants to know where he can find peace. Not even Gandalf can answer that.

I'm deeply sorry that you're too fucking stupid to understand LOTR.

I'm sorry that you're a dumb. Keep watching your capeshit and anime. You seem to need things spelled out for you

I agree with you. I'm not talking about Frodo's character. I'm talking about the nine powers. I expected them to kill at least one or two of the fellowship but they did jackshit.
what a retarded excuse to handwave the argument. capeshit and anime do handle stakes better i guess

>Chased hobbits almost until Rivendell
50% of the first movie. LOL plot device
>The stabbing of Frodo was massively important
One of the main reasons why Frodo can't stay after he does his great task. LOL plot device
>Killed King Theoden of Rohan
Kills off main character. LOL plot device
>Injured both Merry and Eowyn
His magic almost kills the people that defeated him. Plot device

Next time they'll put in a scene where he lifts Thors hammer so you know he is heckin strong!!

Attached: 1607171113447.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

>just finished LOTR rewatch. nazgul is literally white walker levels of overhype and anti climatic ending.
>being seen as OP and immortal yet killed without doing much and by a cringe ass line "i'm no man" by a woman

kills king theoden, makes his men run away

Elf-made magic daggers that can kill nazguls
killed by magic daggers from hobbit via sneaking
hobbit hand destroyed
woman's hand destroyed even as she stuck her sword in its elf magic disintegrating "skull"

could not be slain otherwise

killed by divine decree using elf magic, a hobbit, a brave rohan woman and the death of the king, amongst other things.

what the fuck you are talking about?

white walker night king was killed via sneaking through undead and white walkers jumping fast-food made in a bit "assassin" ugly bong goblinoid.

get a grip

Here's the Nine failures
>Fail to capture Frodo before he meets with Aragorn.
>Fail to kill Frodo and capture ring on Weathertop.
>Fall for trap and get routed by river before Rivendale, after failing to hunt down a seriously injured Frodo and company.

I don't owe you an argument you retarded fuck. I already gave you the reasons why he wasn't a overhyped enemy. By your logic Sauron was also overhyped since you never see him do anything in the movie.
You're a retard zoomer and deserve the retarded low IQ, low effort movies that they give you nowadays

>50% of the first movie. LOL plot device
for all of their powers they couldn't catch retarded people. this isn't a good point
>One of the main reasons why Frodo can't stay after he does his great task. LOL plot device
Yes to live in fucking paradise.
>Kills off main character. LOL plot device
Theoden is not a main character.
>His magic almost kills the people that defeated him. Plot device
>Next time they'll put in a scene where he lifts Thors hammer so you know he is heckin strong!!
ok retard

deny it all you want but they are shown to be utter jobbers after weathertop
>yesss we are the unseen blades of sauron, mighty kings of forgotten kingdoms. we fly on monstrous felbeasts, wield weapons that shred your very soul and answer only to the dark lord himsel-
>WAIT IS THAT A TORCH? NOOOO DONT BURN ME AHHHH

>kills king theoden, makes his men run away
>all your other points is about the battle
I'm tired of this retarded shit
screenrant.com/characters-killed-white-walkers-game-thrones/
white walkers literally killed more important people
All your reasons are literally plot devices. Any reason why the nine couldn't catch a couple hobbits multiple times?
Sauron wasn't overhyped. He did what he could with the lack of body

The daggers were made by the Dunedain specifically to kill wights. It was pretty lucky to run across that barrow that still had them in there though.

He didn't lack a body. See? This is why I don't discuss LOTR with retards. Get some other lore nerd with patience and google what a plot device is. And read the books to understand why they couldn't catch them, they had close calls and the hobbits went through some rough places to avoid them, that's all I'll say.

also both hobbit and eowyn faced certain death due to the Black Breath even after the battle ended. Aragorn healed them.

& her shield-arm had been broken in the fight

also; The daggers were created by the DĂșnedain of Cardolan

Nazguls were the ones without bodies, not Sauron THOUGH

Yes but Tolkien wrote which means it's not a flaw. Just tell yourself it's a convention. It's like a classic epic poem.

That is why Avengers movies will always be remembered as master pieces and LOTR will be forgotten

bad b8, you need to be subtler

This was true even in the books. Supposedly the Nazgul have some sort of "fear aura" are biologically immortal, and invisible under their cloaks, and wield morgul blades which inflict wounds that can't heal (Frodo was still suffering from his injury well after the ring had been destroyed in the books). The Witch King isn't anymore powerful than any of the other Nazgul. He's just their leader. To put things in perspective, Saruman was much more powerful than the Nazgul and even deceived them using his power on at least one occasion. This is due to him being a Maia, an actual magical being, whereas they're just juiced up humans. So, back to the point, the Witch King sucks.