Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning: Part One (1)

youtube.com/watch?v=2m1drlOZSDw
thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault4.jpg (1280x720, 100.76K)

so they dragged ving rhames out of the couch for this one too

>making a 2-part MI movie
Who the fuck do they think they are?

>part 1
Stop this. Also I don't get why everyone loved fallout. I've seen it twice and it does nothing for me

Hayley might be funny in this

Attached: 1653321094370.jpg (970x490, 67.92K)

im amazed its not been color graded to shit. nice colors

it better not be a bloated poorly paced mess with an underwhelming ending. it needs to have a serious cliffhanger and reason to be split into two parts

Literally fighting against NWO, I might watch it.

>Stop this. Also I don't get why everyone loved fallout. I've seen it twice and it does nothing for me
I've seen it 4 times and it does everything for me. It's not capeshit and there are nice locations.

Ving Rhames probably loves this shit, he's not doing much else. Mission Impossible is to him what Fast & Furious is to Tyrese Gibson

Ving Rhames is alive? wtf

>>making a 2-part MI movie
>Who the fuck do they think they are?
He's done hiding his power level. We're reaching levels of Cruise Control I didn't think possible.

so is the plot just gonna be ethan hunt vs the entire zog/alphabet agency apparatus?

>it's a Ethan and gang get disavowed by the IMF episode

Everyone stopped doing numbered parts when they realized the second part never grosses more than part one. It's why the title endgame happened because Disney got too scared to call it infinity war part 2.

He's too old.

nice AMV

>Ethan, we're sending you to Little Saint James.

Hell yeah, MI Kino Is back on the menu

kek

What is Hollywood gonna do when Cruise retires from action movies? MI 8 in 2024 will probably be his last one ever

More green-screen bullshit to cater to the sub-90 IQ mutt tards that arise from the Kalergi Plan currently underway.