What's going on over a Netflix? It's like they woke up over night

What's going on over a Netflix? It's like they woke up over night
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10837347/Netflix-layoffs-hit-staff-working-original-content-marginalized-communities.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 145810.png (957x185, 33.88K)

they are desperately trying to appear as if they care now
it won't work

Dead SJW's turn me on

>Work on shit no one cares about
>No one watches it.
Is truly an enigma.

>blacks marginalized
if anyone believes this they are too stupid to live

>when your skin color or sexual preference are forced into every single TV commercial, show, movie, magazine, website, song, etc.. but you still consider yourself "marginalized"
KEK I wonder what permanent victimhood is like? What a pathetic, parasitic existence.

>having the power to broadcast your opinions and silence your opposition counts as being "marginalized"

thanks leftists.

>dailymail.co.uk
Kek, imagine falling for bongland's equivalent of The Onion

>What's going on over a Netflix?
they're probably losing a lot of money due to their woke policies.

either that or their woke employees are causing a lot of problems for HR

>HR, HR! This one white employee didn't bow to me, call me queen and kiss my feet! fire him immediately!
>We can't. that's a huge legal liability. he doesn't need to do that.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! STOP OPPRESSING ME!

They want to 'win back' normal people to their streaming service with a few token firings and show cancellings but it's too little too late. Let me know when they actually start doing substantive documentaries like on black crime or replacement immigration to European countries.

just imagine all the pozzed movies that have only just begun and they wont be ready for a year or however long. right this minute pure pozz is being made

>just imagine all the pozzed movies that have only just begun and they wont be ready for a year or however long. right this minute pure pozz is being made
and just think that the pozzing is going to get worse.

we'll look back to this time with longing compared to what's coming.

Maybe if they did their jobs instead of wasting time with wokeness, they wouldn't be the lowest performers.

The Pentaverate was fucking dog shit.

I don't even think they're trying to unwoke themselves. I think they truly looked at what was costing money, and just got rid of underperformers or stuff that wasn't going to drive subscriptions. It's affirmative action's fault that the underperformers happen to be the unqualified Coloreds they hired.

Like every other faang company, they're not just filled with woke retards, they're filled with retards who don't do their job or have a job that shouldn't exist. They could fire 90% of the staff and people wouldn't notice.

Don't ever subscribe to Netflix again. It's a trick. Send no reply.

The reality is that wokeness is a luxury. They know that woke is unprofitable but they’ll run with it when the money is good. When times are tight woke dies. Exact same thing with power. Look at all the lefty faggots that are now seriously contemplating “dirty” energy because it means they can afford their gas and heating bills.

Netflix disproportionally, almost exclusively, hired hateful leftwing extremists. So of course people like this will be disproportionally fired if they were disproportionally hired. But try to explain that to them lol

Purging useless Party loyalists and bringing in new blood and agents of the old regime willing to shut up for a stable job is common in dictatorships after a revolution.

niggers don't pay for streaming services.
That's why the nigger who fell to earth had free episodes.

>again

they're being sued for securities fraud and have like 20 billion in debt while losing subscribers

Yeah they are just cutting the people who basically do nothing. It just so happens that the most useless people are also the most woke.