They're talking about you, Any Forums. How embarrassing

They're talking about you, Any Forums. How embarrassing.

Attached: chuds.jpg (643x719, 48.71K)

Star Wars is allowed to have racist fans? I thought it was impossible to see it as anything other than Communist propaganda?

I may be racist but I'm not a fucking star wars fan

no they're talking about everyone that's sick of it. which is 90% of everybody. not everything is about Any Forums you insufferable faggot

No one would care about her race if she had a cool helmet.

>jewlatto dyke named moses

?

Attached: 1641870957725.jpg (1280x720, 61.18K)

Token black guy.

Black women are insufferable in every movie and tv show. They always play a loud sassy cunt

People complained about that too, RLM devoted a whole chapter to bitching about it in his attack of the clones review.

I just wanted a obi wan 3 episode miniseries about him guiding Luke from the shadows as he grows up while contemplating his life and the Jedi Order, not this gay shit.
Watch there be a fucking Ahsoka, Mando, and Baby agora cameo in this show.

People were fine with Mace Windu. It's almost as if they don't actually care about race, they care about using Star Wars as a vehicle for identity politics.

But obviously the MUH RACISM narrative is what will get pushed.

>hollywood still waving the race card around in everyone's face
>"I bet this is because 4channel.com/tv/"
Rope. Now.

This. It's all so tiresome

have they ever considered just not being anti-White?

Rent free

>hurr le durr. People don't like our content. Must be because of racism. File everything under R for Racism
Will they ever learn?

Attached: 1645490531945.jpg (640x853, 121.7K)

As long as her character doesn't overtake the show in a bait and switch, she and the writers/producers have nothing to worry about.

I mean it seems like they’re right given

Another nog, how innovative

The only reason they would even acknowledge the potential for racist backlash before the series even premiers is because this black chick is going to steal Obi-Wan's thunder in his own series and hog the spotlight. Regardless I'm not watching any more star shit. You can tell from the trailer that this chick's acting is terrible.

spbp

>wise black man trope
>only black character in the prequels
yeah, sure George