ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA Plot Details

Jonathan Majors will play Victor Timely, a variant of Kang who is a corrupt businessman experimenting with quantum technology to access the Quantum Realm.

Majors will play several different variants of Kang in different MCU projects leading up to the SECRET WARS crossover film where the Kangs will be the main villains.

Attached: 1653325218635.png (681x559, 571.27K)

I know this is supposed to make me mad and demoralize me, but this and "the smart one" from the eternals poster just make me laugh

>Kangs
it writes itself

WE

Denzel Washington is the main Kang they are looking at right now. He might get knocked off the top spot if Will Smith recovers.

Does Paul Rudd die?

WUZ

>variant
Oh geeez.

More multiverse bullshit

>the kangz
Can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1laugh.jpg (131x236, 22.12K)

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEET

PIKE'D!

Attached: South Park teacher crosswalk 8p3nfjxkwd711.jpg (960x540, 58.08K)

I don't hate niggers, but casting this Floyd-looking motherfucker as one of the smartest people ever destroys the immersion more than aliens, wizards and multiverses ever could.

It's more fucked up because he is a villain who rewrites history to make himself a fake pharaoh in ancient Egypt.

Attached: Nathaniel_Richards_(Rama-Tut)_(Earth-700089)_from_Fantastic_Four_(1967_animated_series)_Season_1_19.jpg (360x450, 42.75K)

Honest to Yahweh looks like Saint George (Floyd)

so all the techno gibberish from tony stark and burce banner in the MCU is okay but once a blackie starts doing it it's a problem? heh

Pretty fucked up that the whole ending of Loki has them destroying old white alien dudes who were the founders of the time agency and putting up new statues of a black guy who kinda sorta looks like St Georgie.

Attached: jefferson statue removed from NYC after BLM protests 1637724492828.jpg (886x549, 106.65K)

kang started the TVA you stupid nigger

Well, if this actor was good enough for JJ Abrams and Jordan Peele to cast as the main character in Lovecraft Country, I'm SURE he'll do a good job in this new capeshit movie!

Attached: Lovecraft County poster.jpg (1000x1480, 184.55K)

Yep. They could at least hire a nigger that resembles a human. Physiognomy is real. This dude looks like GEORGE FLOYD.

consider this: your kind isn't the target audience anymore

>Take Back Your Legacy
Why do nogs keep demanding creative ownership of stories by white authors?

Attached: Harry Potter creator disappearance.png (457x716, 463.32K)

>Thinking they care about getting views from blacks audiences.
They don't. They are doing this solely to demoralize whites.

take your meds

>Majors will play several different variants of Kang in different MCU projects leading up to the SECRET WARS crossover film where the Kangs will be the main villains.
This is how I know you're lying. I'm working at Marvel Studios and I can tell you that the Kang's are just a red herring. The real big bad is Doctor Doom, he kills the Kang's which is what leads to Secret Wars.

One breaks the suspension of disbelief more than the other

>I'm working at Marvel Studios

Not anymore you're not.

t. Kevin Feige.

Not very subtle.

Attached: screencaps-00279b.jpg (721x600, 91.61K)

That would be pretty cool if true, but that'd just mean Dr. Doom is black too.
Honestly why do you fucking care SO much? The MSheU clearly died after endgame. It's not for you anymore, nigger. Get over it or just enjoy the ride for what it is.

>That would be pretty cool if true, but that'd just mean Dr. Doom is black too.
Why would he be black?

Still doesn't invalidate the IMAGERY of tearing down statues of old founding fathers and replacing it with a black man.
>JJ Abrams
Yes. He is a brilliant judge of actors.

Attached: Star-Wars-John-Boyega-and-Oscar-Isaac.jpg (1024x715, 174.09K)