What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: atlanta3s.jpg (1080x1350, 855.73K)

Not shipping them back after freeing them.

it launched all the careers of all the co-stars

>black people being so random and esoteric
>*acts uneducated then robs and kills somebody
woah... this is black culture.

that happened in S1. this thread is about S3

I gave up about 5 episodes into this season (the last one I watched had the guitar playing autist falsely accused of stealing paperboi's phone).
They have less to say than ever, but are being more fake-deep about it than ever. It's become ponderous and lazy while somehow convinced it's mind-bogglingly profound kino, I just couldn't take any more.

like 50% of the episodes weren't about the main cast

nothing, except for the reparations episode. That one was crap. The rest is as good as first two, maybe even better.

It feels like racial commentary as conceived by somebody who's one bad day away from releasing an NFT collection.

(me)
as first two seasons*

The show, since day one, has cared more about episodes than seasons. There was a vestigial semblance of a plot based some down and outs trying to make it big in music, but the show was always more interested in using that as a launching pad for getting its characters in to situations that feel more like stand-alone short films. Lots of the progress around the music business side of the program felt like it happened off screen, or was rapidly tied up in a single scene or two. Which was fine when the tangential ideas they had for episodes were unique and interesting, or in the case of episodes that were more character pieces it worked when those character hadn't been explored yet. But now they have no particularly interesting ideas for tangential, episodic, stories; the main plot is basically just "we in Europe now" at this point, and the characters are all just treading water or repeating previous arcs as far as their development go.

The show is all sauce, no meat.

It was never right. This show is downright cringeworthy trash from what I’ve seen

N

interesting and thanks for writing it.

I like when black man but goofy silly zaney wacky? but I ALSO like when black man loud and scary and tough, I just like watching black man. Um does anyone think Kanye has autism? Uhhh what is about fighting games and shonen anime and frigging sonic and why do I suddenly think those things are cool and I’m into them now? Am zoomer btw

Same thing that happened with black mirror. Release a few good episodes and suddenly they feel the need to one up their best work all the time, becoming a parody of itself.

idk

They didn't kill off Darius after s1.

I hate Donald Glover so much it’s unreal

>from what I’ve seen
reading synopsis on wikipedia?

That dog shit artwork