Ordering a Cuba Libre!

>Ordering a Cuba Libre!

>Can I please have a glass of water?

>He doesn't know how to make it.

>Where's my Jim Beam on the rocks?

>It's coming. In a minute.

>I'm not leaving till I get my Cuba Libre.

>Can I have an Orgasm?

>This isn't what I ordered.

>A white wine.

>You bitch!

>Why didn't you just tell me it was a rum and Coke?

>Can I have what I ordered?

>A Bloody Mary.

>An Angel Tit.

>A white wine.

>Pink Squirrel.

>A Friar Tuck.

>A Ding-A-Ling.

>A white wine.

>Pink Squirrel.

>Angel Tit.

>Dirty Mother.

>Can I have what I ordered?

>All right! What was it that you ordered?

>A martini.

>What's in that?

Attached: cocktail.jpg (720x517, 124.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1GW22sAElpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based cocktail dialogue enjoyer

> three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of kina lilet. Shake it very well over ice then add a long, thin slice of lemon peel.

Why can't drinks have normal names like food like chicken alfredo or grilled cheese? It always has to be this super cringe name that sounds like it was made by a 7th grader.

Attached: DvFxfu_UcAAgPY7.jpg (500x500, 36.49K)

Cuba Libre used to be my go to drink. I got drunk as fuck many times with that. Now it's just a couple of beers if I even go out

>Get me a Pabst Blue Ribbon, my good man.

Attached: 1652292416368.png (1000x1000, 137.17K)

for me its a glass of dry gin with sardines in it.

I'll have a Tom Collins

Attached: b58be956.jpg (1280x720, 99.78K)

For me its being an alchoholic at home and brewing my own shit since I'm poor

So far I've only met w*men and faggot sóy boys who drink this cringe cocktail faggot shit. Like, I'm here to get drunk not to savour some "cocktail" made by a minimum wage doomer like me. Give me a vodka and cola or a shot or a beer and let's roll.

Anyone who takes effort in choosing overpriced shit to drink is being filtered

The first 2/3's of this movie are actually great 80s kino. The last 3rd takes such a violent turn. Still a great movie though. I think its underrated. Might watch it tonight, it kind of has a summer vibe to it

For me, it's the Piña Colada. Yes, I am a straight man and very secure about my masculinity. I just like the drink, that's all. Plus, the song is nice

I'm a simple man.
>Beer
>shots
>Gin&Tonic
>Rum/Whisky/Vodka&Coke
>Vodka Soda If I'm hungover

The world's second most popular drink was born in a collision between the United States and Spain. It happened during the Spanish-American War at the turn of the century when Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders, and Americans in large numbers arrived in Cuba. One afternoon, a group of off-duty soldiers from the U.S. Signal Corps were gathered in a bar in Old Havana. Fausto Rodriguez, a young messenger, later recalled that Captain Russell came in and ordered Bacardi (Gold) rum and Coca-Cola on ice with a wedge of lime. The captain drank the concoction with such pleasure that it sparked the interest of the soldiers around him. They had the bartender prepare a round of the captain's drink for them. The Bacardi rum and Coke was an instant hit. As it does to this day, the drink united the crowd in a spirit of fun and good fellowship. When they ordered another round, one soldier suggested that they toast ¡Por Cuba Libre! in celebration of the newly freed Cuba. The captain raised his glass and sang out the battle cry that had inspired Cuba's victorious soldiers in the War of Independence.

>My turn? I’ll have a pitcher of Incredible Hulk.
>Best superhero, best drink.
>No glasses, just one straw.

Attached: 2E398F02-C637-48D6-B978-3400FF697882.jpg (1381x1487, 270.89K)

What, liking pina coladas makes one less masculine? Is that a meme now like the IPA soijak? Are men not allowed to like daiquiris either?

For me? It's 3-5 fifths of cheap vodka and waking up in your own puke and realizing you just missed 3 days of work and lost your job.

I AM THE WORLD'S FIRST YUPPIE POET!

A Vesper. I mix one now and then: powerful af. Martini on steroids.

youtu.be/1GW22sAElpE

filtered