Ever notice how these types of films were mysteriously absent from 2016-2020 for some reason...

Ever notice how these types of films were mysteriously absent from 2016-2020 for some reason? Almost like there was some sort of embargo on apolitical movies.

Attached: Capture.png (1004x1527, 3.99M)

No I think you're just a schizo

Hola medicamento

>apolitical movie
>Free Guy
Bruh

All art is political it's just that you're very very bad at basic media analysis

I take this as a compliment. Schizos have quite the impressive track record as of late. Care to explain the "LE FINALLY! WE NEEDED A MOVIE LIKE THIS!!!" narrative when it came out?

Stop watching goyshit you dumb fucking stupid thequartering watching goy.

I don't remember this narrative because not many people gave a shit about this movie

>Ever notice how these types of films were mysteriously absent from 2016-2020 for some reason?
The establishment left had a mental breakdown and turned the propaganda machine up to 11 because the funny skyscraper man took the whitehouse.

Trouble is they can't put things back to the default level of pozzed now and its all going to collapse.

Not true, but to the extent that it is in art designed for mass consumption, it is not hard argue how much more on the nose it was in a specific time frame.

I think you make an interesting point and there might be some validity to your observation. But I would say that movies are made to give the audiences what they want, and they’re usually a reflection of current times in a sense. A lot of people felt like those were somewhat turbulent times, and politics were a little hotter with Trump. I think most people started to cool down a little, and now apolitical movies are starting to preform well again

>Not true
It is true.

How is Winnie The Pooh political?

I haven't seen it in a while. It's portrayal of morals is bound to be subject of political discourse though.

Okay Ian Mackaye. I suppose it depends on your definition of political. Art can be a reflection of human emotion entirely detached from 'politics' as most understand it.

Drumpfags literally making up reasons to feel persecuted again I see. Don't worry, I'm sure your orange daddy will find proof the vote was fraudulent and be reinstated in another two weeks for real this time lmao.

This movie made no sense and it was an effort of will just to finish it.

Lol at this cope. Trump is still your Shadow Prez.

see

Watch more movies, chud

i can’t even distinguish a statement here
that movies like free guy didn’t exist between 2016-2020 didn’t exist? Because the reason this shit even exists is because of the Lego movie 2, emoji movie and ready player one that all came out during that time

*most art I'd say, but still true, based, and Stackpilled. Lefties have been saying all art is political since GG at the very latest, yet when the right dissects a film, they gaslight with
>take your meds
>rent-free
>obsessed
>[group] existing isn't political, bigot
...and so on. Not only do they think they can have it both ways, they think it SHOULD be so, and in the strongest fashion possible.
At this rate, being "centrist" or "neutral" is a euphemism of being blissfully unaware and uncritical of media and modern culture. I'd rather be a wingbrain constantly analyzing what I read, listen to, watch, and play for double meanings, subliminal messaging, and whatever else is being suggested to the viewer, rather than passively consuming whatever stupidly rich media emperors want to shovel into my brain this year.
Even if we shared the same stock.