Are you A or B?

are you A or B?

Attached: IMG_20210727_183046.jpg (1080x1202, 210.13K)

C: I want to fuck that alien

D: Yeah it was pretty good desu

women can't be badass

What is realistically the third and most correct take?

The day will never come I let some fat disgusting twitter trash decide how I view the world. Yeah, let me get a hot take from a retard that shoves various sugars down its gullet every 2 hours.

E: It's way past time we discussed the bonus situation

I have outright shown people who interpret a film against capitalism the door, more than once.

C: I love want to cum inside ripley

A, but also who the fuck talks like A?

In space no one can hear you scream

Attached: 3df.jpg (593x584, 72.14K)

It’s a bit of both innit? This idea a film ‘as to either be a popcorn flick OR big real social commentary hours is a false dichotomy to begin with- see They Live for further example. Funny dumb flick, but Carpenter has been pretty open about the politics of his work in interviews. Even Mahvel directors want their gorillion dollar CGI action figures to “mean something” people have just forgotten the concept of subtext and that values can be implicit instead of rubbed in your nose like a bad dog

>Fight Club is about how cool it would be to be in a fight club and also how exploding huge buildings would be cool
>The Matrix is about how cool it would be to be in the matrix and having cool slow mo fights
>Starship Troopers is about how cool shooting alien bugs would be and also how men and women showering together is cool because you see women's breasts and pusy
>Full Metal Jacket is about how cool it is to be in the army but also it kinda sucks cause of fat people going crazy
>Robocop is about how cool it is to be a robot cop
>There Will Be Blood is about how cool it would be to be a rich oil guy
>Joker is just about the joker, it's pretty cool
>American Psycho is about checkin em
>Star Wars Rebels is about star wars
>Die Hard is just a cool movie and it's cool, remember when he shoots the guy under the table

Attached: chadsays.png (456x383, 98.06K)

You get out of it whatever you bring to it, and you see whatever you want to see in it. A is true; the first sentence of B is true; but the conclusion is the sum of my first sentence.

In much the same way, Ghostbusters is a fun film about some whacky bros busting ghosts. They are also small business owners being fucked with by the EPA. Whether or not this makes Ghostbusters "really about" the nanny state big government crushing the entreprenurial spirit depends on who's watching it and what they want to get out of it. If you want something bad enough, you'll probably find it.

Preferring Prometheus

Attached: CD034674-DC43-4D2A-A061-09FA16D71A3D.jpg (500x380, 28.91K)

I watched it so I could understand aliens

It was undoubtedly a revoke of Capitalism. With Capitalism you get foriegn outsiders wanting to come to your land and work. Just look at what's going on in Congress and DHS with the alien hearings. Aliens are on their way to the USA.

>dont be correct and notice the obvious point of a movie, always be nice to idiots
why are normies like this

Is it a reversed psychology tweet posted by a communist?

Get you a man who can do both

both a and b

A and B aren't mutually exclusive

You can actually have both opinions, and actually have other opinions as well. Only morons are this simplistic.

the corporation, due to the profit motive, disregarded the low value lives of the crew. ripley proved she wasn't low value.

also fuck faggots who think a movie can only have one message.

but most of all fuck faggot ops that post faggot twitter screenshots.