*blocks you're path*

>*blocks you're path*
>raises shield
now what

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1600x1200, 1.16M)

How do these niggers shoot through their own shields

Because they only block incoming shots, duh

run really fast and never use the ability again

Jedi no match for droidycars

I turn off the movie and go back to my paperwork.

The flicker their shields in time with outgoing blaster shots. Same as when fighter planes use a timing gear to synchronize machine gun fire through propeller blades.

The droids of the prequels were too silly and I didn't like the way they were used in the story. Droidekas being an exception, they were ok. But overall, The Prequels had everything backwards, simply to secure a PG rating.

The battledroids* should have made up most of the standing army of the decadent and passive Republic. Thematically, they're more appropriate for the Republic's military as they are literally sitting on the shelf when the war starts. They represent a loss of fighting skill and spirit via automation. They work well for policing actions, but crumple in the face of anything resembling a peer adversary.

(*The B1 droids were a nice design, but they should not have been voiced and acted for comic relief.)

The droids would have been complimented by a mishmash of System levies and militia. These regiments would be relatively small, diverse, and lack standardized tactics, training and equipment. Their inefficiencies necessitate Palpatine's military reforms.

What annoys me about this scene is that it is the only display of force speed in the entire series. Never used again.

Why couldn't they just use the force to lift or crush these guys? Maybe unplug their cpu cables. The shields shouldn't block anything from the force

Between this scene and the Boba Fett finale, it makes me wonder why everyone doesn't just use a fucking shield all the time. Dune was ahead of its time.

especially at the end when you really need to run fast to stop your boss getting pwned. very important

>roger roger. im just passing through

Too busy deflecting

does no one else get sent into a tizzy when people use the wrong homophones?

A boss that could also run really fast at will. The fuck is this shit?

The ability has a week-long cooldown

>*blocks your neighborhood*
>raises shield

Now what

Attached: droid_annihilator_nc_1~2.jpg (700x329, 56.5K)

Theres no way the events of the film take less than a week.

Huh, I forgot about the Coruscant trip. Well, maybe it's a month-long cooldown then.

Walk away at a leisurely pace since those things cant aim for shit

the speed run also makes time crunch up for weeks. do you even wookiepedia?

id stand still and shoot them because plot armor

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this were canon.

Disney doesn't decide what's canon, I do.

Thermal detonator and roll away

A pleasure to make your acquaintance, George.

why cant they just force push or force crush them? or undo a few screws

Good boys being humans and killing mindless robots just works best

>now what
Force Push them away.

the writers/directors wanted the shields to be anti force shields
in the game swkotor 1 and 2 you can use crush and push lightning etc on shielded opponents and it is still effective though

>why cant they just force push or force crush them?
because that would be OP.

These were pretty OP right? like what is their weakness?

Obiwan and Liam Neeson kinda forgot about the force

I slowly roll a grenade through its shields, ez.

lazy writing but I believe the in universe explanation is that they have magnets attaching them to the floor, rendering it moot/very difficult
doesn't work for outdoors combat, mind you
Vulnerable when moving (can't use shields when rolling) and very slow when deployed, easy to run away from, especially force-speed using jedi.