Any other movies with an extremely unrealistic premise?

Any other movies with an extremely unrealistic premise?

Attached: 1652259210318.jpg (667x1000, 83.69K)

Attached: 40_Days_&_40_Nights_movie.jpg (259x384, 13.23K)

There’s nothing wrong with being a male virgin. Our corrupt society pressures men into losing their virginity as fast as possible only to lose it to a girl they don’t even like, creating another whore, thus perpetuating the cycle further

>4billion years of every single one of your parents and their parents getting laid
Just remember, if you’re a virgin well past normalcy you’re only worse than every single one of your direct ancestors

no you aren’t

that is not how evolution works, sweaty

stop trying to make other feel worse because you are a slimy person who has to feed off of others.

how did he do the unthinkable? Who thought this science fiction story would be believable?

3 years to go for me

6 years to go, baby

>this thread again

>site throws hate at every group
>withers and says be nice when you throw it back
Every time

I have female friends who'd probably have sex with me if I asked.

Working up the courage to kill myself dudes.

time is a flat circle

assigning all of Any Forums to one post, god you’re stupid

this one is just as crazy

Attached: MV5BMTI5ODk1Mjc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk3MTEwMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX467_.jpg (467x653, 61.35K)

It’s all piss in the same pool. Genetic supremacists who can’t pass on their genes garner no sympathy, the others can still make something of themselves and their lives

Sex isn't that great after the first few times desu. Sometimes I even struggle to stay hard the whole time now

Me too lol.

Im also a neet looser.

they make it every day, probably some roasties thinking they’re clever. it is a good movie though.