Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate...

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!
*slashes V in poster*

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. HeeHEH...verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me 'V'

Attached: v-for-vendetta-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 125.25K)

Kino

This shit is so cringe, but it gives great insight into the mental illnesses of bygone Anons

>Are you insane? We have guns!
>No, what you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I am no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.

Attached: v_for_vendetta_6.jpg (775x508, 43.65K)

classic

v. good
viva la v

what a vaggot

Too bad most people missed the point that V’s supposed philosophical crusade against fascism was just an excuse for a personal revenge mission.
But then, who’d see revenge themes in V for VENDETTA?

This reads like it's written by a fedora tryhard but Hugo Weavings delivery makes it kino

It's the other way around, zoomzoom. Neckbeards are the one who latched on to this aesthetic after its release.

>a government releases a disease in order to enact an authoritarian regime and control the population
Haha what a ridiculous plot? S-something like this could never happen

>tryhard
Oh the ironing

alan moore is just about as tryhard as you can get
he's a capeshitter who thinks of himself as some high brow artist

No, you misunderstand. I know Alan is a low brow capekino maker. But if you haven't noticed there is the same shitters in every thread. I was merely pointing out how tryhard the shitters are. Thus usage of the "irony" meme.

I've had my guy fox mask since 2008, newfag. Been on this website longer than you've probably fucking been alive

Me and this user are legion.
We do not forgive
We do not forget

someone poast the Any Forums version

VfV came out 3 years before that so you're proving me right homo

I remember liking it when it came out, but watching this in current year is nearly impossible

Let's be honest
Without this movie there won't be Anonymous

Damn, no internet hate machine?