I'm Iraqi and I want a Saudi gf. This isn't unrealistic, right? Lots of Saudi women marry Iraqi men, right?

I'm Iraqi and I want a Saudi gf. This isn't unrealistic, right? Lots of Saudi women marry Iraqi men, right?

Attached: e5df41847b6f474ae4cf82daf32e7ebc.jpg (735x552, 48.58K)

Double standards, man. And don’t bother, they’re mostly socially inept weebs that make you feel like you’re dealing with a child.

Why is it double standards?

I'm a socially inept weeb as well so I want a Saudi gf.

Societal norms dictate that Saudi men can marry any (muslim) woman they want, while Saudi women should stay with Saudi men.

Saudi women love iraqis you won't have trouble with the women, the problem is their families usually

Btw I think you should know that Saudi women dont look like your
picrel if that's what you are looking for

Why would you want that kind? You know she's gonna scream your head off about feminism bullshit

Middle Eastern women are beautiful.
But they won't take on Asian monkeys.
Sadness.

I would literally and unironically be happy with my sister marrying a Japanese.

>Saudi women dont look like your picrel
how do you know?

What if I don't need the prerequisites for marrying my Saudi gf in the Netherlands from the Saudi Embassy. Can we say like well it's valid over here so fuck you, but then she can't come back to visit her family? I saw the prerequisites to be a Saudi spouse they're insane

would love a saudi girl, what do they think about kurds?

Attached: 3232453.jpg (1024x1024, 152.88K)

Unsurprisingly, Saudi women don’t look the same, but that also applies to all women of all other nationalities anyway. However, the OP pic is what I would call an accurate representation of an average Saudi woman.

i know they dont because the woman looks extremely iraqi, we look visibly different from saudis

saudi women are generally much fatter, have much curlier hair, have more hooked or wide noses and are a bit darker than the woman you posted, of course a saudi on here will say she looks average for a saudi woman but she doesn't

this is not saying they are ugly they are not a lot of saudi women are very attractive, they just don't look like that and you can find that out on your own

also saudi arabia is very big, a southern saudi is very different appearance wise from someone from the north so maybe i'm wrong but based on what i've seen and experienced they don't look at all like that

Khaleeji countries have pretty much the same ethnic composition of Iraq. There are pure ethnic Arabs, which the girl in the OP pic probably is, there are "Arabised" pajeets from Iran, there are zanji-Arab hybrids which is probably what you were describing.

I hate mena women so much that they tured me into a fag

I believe your word.
I can't control my face, so I'll make money and stay in shape.
First, I strive to be acceptable to the people of the land and the God they believe in.Of cause, I will study Arabic further

They literally do not, a peninsular saudi arab is very different from an Iraqi, Iraqis are genetically more related to Kurds than they are to Saudis

Arab is a cultural identity, and that woman you posted looks far closer to those "pajeets" from Iran and probably clusters with them, saudis call people who look like her لملوم and some other slang i forgot because her blood is ملموم from different ethnicities in their eyes

>having to pick between being related to kurds and being related to bedouins
i pity my iraqbros

>the OP pic is what I would call an accurate representation of an average Saudi woman.
hot
The majority of south Iraqis are arabized Mandaeans, the majority of the north are arabized Assyrians. simple as
>being related to Assyrians
Mesopotamianbros... we are going to make it

Attached: it's over.png (528x854, 41.57K)

I would kill to be a bedouin.

Attached: بحث-عن-تاريخ-الأصول-العربية-القديمة.jpg (630x300, 44.13K)

Iraqis are ethnic pure Arabs. Even Iraqi Kurds are Kurdified Arabs.

MEDS!

Attached: MENABROS.png (1920x900, 130.72K)

see picrel

Attached: gmi.png (798x640, 191.92K)