So what was the better movie?

So what was the better movie?
Original or american remake?

Attached: 6t0zO2X3c77xBLMotu-LVC2SqbmGbtzdNbyTR80JI2w.jpg (610x450, 49.03K)

You won't find a single person that will say the American version.As a matter of fact a remake of anything is never ever better

Original, Reeves is a giant hack

original

Fincher's Girl with A Dragon Tattoo was better, shame the trilogy never happened

Original. Not even close. The remake has a terrible cast and throws away anything interesting about the original story.

>Fincher's Girl with A Dragon Tattoo was better, shame the trilogy never happened
Rooney Mara's emails to Sony that got leaked were so depressing. She kept chasing up the project because she really wanted to play Lisbeth again and Sony execs could not give a shit.

Why do Americans feel like they have to remake movies from other countries? Just watch the original fucking movie.

Americans fear the subtitles and have close to no dubbing industry because historically they have always used subtitles ironically

The scene where Eli takes off her clothes revealing she has a big wound instead of a vagina shocked the fuck out of me. How is this done in the remake? Is Moretz's character a trans character aswel?

so you are saying the original THING is better thank kurt russells?

lmao sit down

not a remake

no, chloe is a real female vamp in the remake

both based on the same novella

They're pretty much the same movie, only with different languages.

Eli > Abby

Attached: Eli.jpg.jpg (600x257, 16.99K)

God, remember the Sony emails that were shit like "What if Spidey thought things were 'nbd'? Just a thought!" holy fucking clown world how do these people have jobs (I know it's because of nepotism)

the fly '86

>They're pretty much the same movie, only with different languages.
I'd say there are a couple more differences. Eli feels way too different to Abby. She feels sad when she kills innocent people (for feeding purposes) and that's why she has a servant that kills for her, to avoid that guilt. In the remake, Abby is a heartless murderer, like a generic monster. Why does she need a servant when she is so powerful and cold blooded she can kill on her own?

I like the remake. Saw it first, went to watch the original and found it silly as hell compared to the remake. Couldn't even get through fifteen minutes. I love subtitled movies but even the excitement of the language barrier couldn't save that boring piece of shit.
Reeves one is somehow better.

Attached: 1653151549326.jpg (766x590, 37.77K)

I love it when people on Any Forums deny reality itself just to try and be correct.

based for not being ashamed of opinion
not so based for liking the remake

do you think Young Frankenstein is a remake of the Boris Karloff movies

i’m pretty sure the kid asks her if she will be his girlfriend at one point and her response is “i’m not a girl”

yes as in "im a vampire"

i wouldn’t have known about the original if not for the remake.

that series was perfect for fincher, such a bummer he couldn't make the 2nd and 3rd

especially because the swedish versions are just made-for-tv sequels the production company shat out before the first one became an unexpected international hit

it was left purposely ambiguous