Are single moms really this bad?

Attached: QAQ4YVXGBZGCRE27BT2MSTTU4I.jpg (1200x1200, 179.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-jkimIyRHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Next question.

yes

Or worse.

Many but not all of them. Mine was super. But She's a baptized follower of Christ. So maybe she's the exception and not the rule.

A lot of them are, yes.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=_-jkimIyRHU

Worse

Would you date a young, single mom, Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-220337~2 (1).png (1080x1752, 1.3M)

>5x more likely to be poor
>5x more likely to be a criminal
>9x more likely to be a dropout
>20x more likely to end up in jail
single moms are a misery factory

>having child out of wedlock/getting divorced
>follower of Christ

t. Carrie

Single moms aren't ideal and people who had them as moms usually cope about it toan astronomical degree. You are far better off with a single dad I think. Obviously your parents not splitting up is peak performance though

I mean, I don't disagree, but isn't that a biased correlation to make? Like: how about poor people living with drugs are more likely to have unstable household and have single moms?
But being raised by a single mom is a terrible start at life.

Yes. Majority of first time offenders come from single parent homes of which the majority are mums

yeah manipulative people have children

every guy I have met who was raised by a single mother has been severely maladjusted in one way or another, even if the mother was still managing to bring in a reasonable amount of income.

Attached: 1649084754240.webm (1000x1000, 1.53M)

Not biased, but maybe a bit more nuanced than I'm writing. It has a lot to do with the proliferation of the welfare state since the 60s, where it was incentivized for women to have children without a man in the house. to marry the state essentially. we went from 25% of blacks and 5% of whites born to single moms to now 75% of blacks and 25% of whites being born to single moms.

>even if the mother was still managing to bring in a reasonable amount of income.
In these rare cases I'm more apt to blame the father.

This said, I'm a single father and I'm probably making a ton of easily avoidable mistakes myself, just because I'm too close and I don't see them.

>Are absent fathers really this bad?

FTFY

>Would you date a young, single mom, Any Forums?
Childhood vaccine injury. Sad.

You're right, though you're going to cause a lot of seethe. Absent fathers deserve just as much blame if not more than single mothers, it's shitty and completely unnatural and degenerate to abandon your child.

You need two to tango. For a boy, it might be better off to be in a single father situation. I wouldn't know as I was raised by a single mother and had to figure out a lot of things on my own.
But ideally it's a whole family, and shit, I'd say even grandparents play some role into it.

well yeah it doesn't excuse nigger behavior from the father of course

what's the lore behind this webm?

My father was around for the first 15 years of my life but he never taught me anything, so I grew up as retarded as a kid with a single mother. Now I'm a destructive sex addict who gets off on cucking people. Pretty sure it's related.

If she had fucked Arthur maybe he wouldn't have gone crazy.

nice blogpost faggot

Yup, that’s why the courts favor single moms. Courts want more criminals, it helps them make more money from the government (i.e. taxpayers). Courts will always try to create more criminals.

The entire idea of the nuclear family is a relatively recent invention and in most cases not sustainable. 50 percent of marriages fail. We should be living in nomadic tribes of 40 to 70 people. The onus of raising a child is too much on only two people let alone one. Helping take care of children also gave purpose to elder members of the tribe (whereas today we stick them in a nursing home away from the kids out of sight and out of mind like they’re some terrible burden instead of a valuable asset)