Are film studios really that careless?

Are film studios really that careless?

Attached: 8468369939647.jpg (1080x1370, 215.81K)

>why is this pro-family story not well known
Uh-oh

ah yes, the invaluable hollywood propaganda, must be saved at all costs

>Uh why isn't random factoid that has little impact on society's well being out of billions of other facts well known?!?!?
These same idiots think that schools, which are already very liberal in many areas, are purposefully suppressing black history by not mentioning some black inventor or person even though there's limited space in the curriculum and the school already teaches tons of black civil rights history

Women really do want praise for everything

>starts schizo-ranting about niggers when the relevancy of OP is the fack work-from-home, decentralization, saved toy story 2

They waste hundreds of millions on footage that goes nowhere, on shitty special effects, and actors who know the movie can't be made without them, so yes, they are that careless.

yeaaah. mother hood happens.. thats how you know the girls pussy is rancid

This sounds made up.

I did know about that. Do I get a medal?

Attached: 1566652729980.jpg (792x792, 217.68K)

so she saved them from losing a month of work not the entire film

Why would it be common knowledge to know about the production trivia of some kid's cartoon?

It might be but this is a well known story, I remember reading it years ago, before all this covid and WFH nonsense

abortion disney adult xisters...

This

the backup data was corrupted

Because a woman was involved in it. That's it.

>motherhood is when you backup your save data
WHO RUNS THE WORLD? GIRLS

because in the end no one really cares. its like sausage. no one really cares how its made. they just want to eat it

>starts-ACK

Attached: 1652871137100.png (592x388, 38.87K)

I guess abortion was evil all along because otherwise we wouldn't have toy story 2.

>whoa they saved the film!!1
and the film turned out to be shit, so they scrapped it and restarted production anyway.

How the fuck do you accidentally delete everything, especially when you're flagging -r and -f separately AND specifying /bin/rm? Also
>Susman
Get out of my head

WFH is awesome. Glad it has gotten so much traction in the IT field, now I can watch movies on company time 3/5 days because I hit my marks

Her last name gives it away

but it is well known

It is a well known story. Before I got off Facebook I was part of film groups because i thought being a fact spewing person would make me a more interesting person and this was one of many stories that were kind of an inside joke because of how much they would be posted. Guarantee this woman had just found out about this story before complaining about how nobody talks about it.

>"""accidentally""" typed "/bin/rm -r -f *" on the root folder
kek