Longer than the actual movie

>Longer than the actual movie
What is it with these film Youtubers who don't know how to be concise?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 175918.png (397x328, 175.88K)

muh references

ad revenue

>what no pussy does to a mf

>what being a manchild fan of Toy Story 3 does to a mf

They do it for money dumb dumb
Longer videos = more ads

>this kids cash grab cgi toy movie FAILED buzz lightyear and woody

Attached: 9BA0607D-8F31-4F2D-A7CB-564C29D4EACB.png (645x770, 75.13K)

>What is it with these film Youtubers who don't know how to be concise?
If critics knew how to create good content they'd be creators, not critics

They're just trying to put those student loans to good use user, let them live a little

Attached: 1A8E8D1F-D3B9-413F-BF0E-D2E88E41DC00.png (474x540, 264.53K)

millennial/zoomer brain rot

Attached: essay.png (781x960, 1.88M)

They're midwits pretending to be high IQ.

ads?

Yeah, I don't get why you can't just make your point and move along. I can understand trying to reinforce your idea with some context, but come the fuck on, I don't need a 15 minute breakdown of why a 20 second scene breaks established canon or some shit.

Zoomers love having this sort of shit on in the background while they play games or whatever. The writers for this stuff rake in the ad revenue.

>YMS Lion King review
>Close to 3 hours
>Part 1

Don't forget the 2 and half hour long Kimba video

>watches a 30 minute review of favorite movie

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-091012_YouTube.jpg (1079x1737, 600.11K)

I still think it's better for them to be not concise than being outright retarded and celebrating being retarded.
Sure if you can sum up the vid in 10min, then you should do that; repeating yourself and going on tangents isn't a good thing. However the alternative of going "me likey movie because me paid to say that" or "omg gosh this is so nice because " is way worse than midwits trying to sound smart for 12 hours. At least maybe with that trend of long ass video essays, you will get a couple of good ones and encourage people to think more.

Probably the best game I’ve seen on ““content”” ““creators””.

I have a Berserk (I cover other mangas too, for the most part it's just Berserk) youtube channel and I often make 2 hour videos. Youtube algorithm loves long videos, but it's not only that, I'm a crypto neet and I love Berserk.

Berserk fans belong in mass graves.

>not using YouTube vanced or adblockers in the year of our lord 2022

Have you ever watched a monetized video?

Why? They seem to me to be average people. Not the weeb type nor the retarded narutard/kimetsu no yaiba type.