I dont get it

i dont get it

Attached: harley and asian girl.jpg (554x554, 29.86K)

>old lesbian "protects" innocent teen girl

rich people using a film’s budget as a vacation

>Tfw it's not directed by Tarantino and you'll not have foota on the table with closeups on Margot soles
Nice digits btw

I don't know why but she looks way better pale

Missed opportunity to put an actress literally named Harley Quinn in this shit.

>i dont get it
it's shit. they had no idea what they were doing.

It's not for you.

ya see, women used to be asked to act 'ladylike.' They used to have to have manners, have good hygiene, stay healthy. All that. So whenever a woman in a movie does the opposite, and acts like a slob or lounges around in a room of her own filth with no care in the world about acting like a 'lady,' it's funny to them. It's 'real' because she's 'just like me!"

However, no one really expects women to be proper any more. No one really asks women to not be slobs, so that bit doesn't really land any more.

>Missed opportunity to put an actress literally named Harley Quinn in this shit.
She's too ugly.

You just KNOW

The entire character of Cassandra Cain in the Birds of Prey movie bears zero resemblance to the character in the comics (and the diversity-hire writer never opened a comic in her life).

Her sole presence was almost certainly designed as a "fuck you" to all the chuds who criticized the fat retarded asian chick in Last Jedi.

Attached: Rose TLJ.png (1600x668, 1.37M)

Attached: Cassandra Cain movie vs comic.jpg (1710x900, 362.72K)

>This will sell our movie

Attached: Birds of Prey poster.jpg (900x1334, 232.91K)

They made this entire movie and it bombed, and then they rebooted the exact same content as a cartoon and it was done 2000% better.

You got it wrong. They picked a chubby Asian girl because it was Margot Robbie's movie and she wasn't going to allow anybody to upstage her. Margot hired the writer, she brought the director and it was her husband's studio. Also she's credited as producer so everybody on set was working for her

Attached: margot-and-tom-1580513744.jpg (480x720, 51.82K)

Imagine making a $100 million movie/vanity project with ZERO appeal to anyone other than to the hack feminazi writer and star/producer.

Attached: Birds of Prey characters.jpg (1024x907, 178.32K)

And then, after the movie is the biggest bomb for DC since 2010's Jonah Hex, getting to fail upwards with a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, starring Margot Robbie and written by the Birds of Prey writer.

Attached: Pirates of the Caribbean new movie.png (1252x754, 709.71K)

This makes me happy
This makes me so happy. I'm genuinely happy
Another giant flop. Using pirates. Truly amazing

White people need to simultaneously protect and be saved by minorities in movies. It's gone from them being educated by some down-home, ancient, exotic wisdom, to now being both charitable and subservient to the coloured races. As a result, it creates some awkward and inexplicable situations.

>all-female pirates
It'll bomb and kill the franchise (and that's a good thing!)

>Imagine making a $100 million movie/vanity project with ZERO appeal to anyone other than to the hack feminazi writer and star/producer.
They care more about their subversive message than making money.

Especially considering that hollywood by in large is a rigged game and virtually all movies make a profit via cooking the books/insurance scams.