Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2045 - Season 2

Just got finished watching the 2nd season. This was very good. The series really picks up in the 2nd half of the season. Lots of action and a certain episode some anons are sure to enjoy. Watch it.

Attached: 0AA3F960-748E-4A08-BD8A-6E03A2DA93AC.jpg (849x1200, 258.65K)

Is Ryback in this movie?

Looks like shit. Nothing after 2nd gig is worth watching.

It’s a series on Netflix and no i don’t recall anyone named Ryback in it.

I like the way the series looks. It’s different which is nice and I get that it’s not for everyone but I enjoyed it.

I have only seen the movie. Is there any thing else out there as good as it? I'm assuming the quality drops off quite a bit but it would be nice to be wrong and to have a well thought out tv series to watch.

Look at how far Production I.G. has fallen.

The sequel movie is cool (Innocence)
The TV series is closer to a detective/mystery story than the more philosophical transhumanist themes of the films and focuses a little more on action (but is still not a particularly action oriented). First season is great and even most of the filler stories are good.

Not watching it unless there's more if this

Attached: iriya.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

This shit looks like Zeronis drew it, yet more sterile

SAC is one of my top 5 anime of all time, I like it more than the movies and I love those too. But I just can't watch any of this new CG shit, it's so fucking aids. Makes my blood boil.

>It’s different which is nice
room temp IQ opinion

I never finished the first season. No reason in particular I just got busy. I kinda like the song. Money money money. I'll try to catch up.

There is definitely more.

>traditionally animated Ghost in the Shell
>episodic with overall season arc focusing entirely on character stories and technological themes

>netfucks version
>explosion, quip, nothing happens for 7 episodes, quip, bad music
>if you haven't watched 2nd Gig you have no idea what the fuck is happening or who anyone is

I’m so sick of CG animation man

>zeronis
it's worse, user, much worse

Attached: 1546943030827.jpg (988x4007, 2.29M)

Uncanny. Looks like something a computer would do, apply filter change face expression, done.

What's the controversy here, that this guy does overpaints
It was some Russian guy who does loli art who is responsible for this version of GITS

that IS the russian guy. Production IG of all studios hired a known instagram hack who has zero design skills, that's the controversy.

Attached: 1587748404285.png (1935x1620, 2.41M)

Just finished Man/Machine Interface. Tried to find some reviews or analysis online, but it's all reviews from like 2004 saying it's a masterpiece, without diving into what the fuck it was.
I think I understood the gist of it, liked the concept (Motoko playing out a philosophical debate out via various clones), but the execution was all over the place. What do other people think of it?

Don't forget his "manga" lol
This is his one attempt at something that isn't fanart

Attached: 1544281174846.jpg (800x1131, 605.03K)

Thanks for reminding me, buddy.

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 4.24K)

This and checked.

Attached: 1652637591370.webm (720x389, 2.54M)

seconding Innocence, I have grown to like it more than the first one. But keep in mind that it is full-Oshii, so it's even more city shots and talking, and you might have to look up explanations and rewatch it again if you really want to appreciate it fully.

Attached: Ghost in the Shell Innocence.mkv_snapshot_00.50.40_[2021.01.27_20.11.29].png (1920x1036, 2.9M)