Maybe the best movies of the year

>maybe the best movies of the year
>literally 8.6/10 on IMDB
>no talks about it

Either you didn't understand it or you haven't watched it.

Attached: EverythingEverywherePoster (1).jpg (750x1333, 598.54K)

noone? like irl?

Yes and here, people started clapping in the cinema when it was finished.

Most of the online discussion about this movie isn't organic, maybe that's why people on Any Forums don't want to watch it

I can't project on a middle aged asian woman si I probably won't watch it.

>the best movie of the year
No that would be రౌద్రం రణం రుధిరం

Attached: C8E15066-E323-48A2-BA18-7F396E8F2F38.jpg (970x545, 37.49K)

Dumb name.

Yawn. Pass.

what is there to discuss? it's a mish mash of toilet humor and rick and morty reddit memes with an "it's ok to be gay" message tacked on it for some social brownie points.

Attached: 1631949383513.jpg (631x541, 210.94K)

I enjoyed it. I actually overcame my need to be a cynic and liked the movie.
Cool.

This. Also
>dyke daughter
>chink shit
why would any grown man who isn't chink want to watch this? there's your answer OP fucking retard.

Shoot yourself you retard, the movie being shit has nothing to do with dykes or chinks

It's being shilled pretty hard. Pass.

This movie is literally capeshit squared.

Every single scene is either a quip, a fighting scene, flashing wacky imagery or a hamfisted 'emotional' moment that is used exclusively as a break for more quipping and fighting. Not even kidding. There's not a single minute of this film that the viewer is allowed to think or rest. This was made for the ADHD generation exclusively.

You know how Whedon ruins every moment with a quip? This is how the movie goes for its entire duration.
Even if the movie didn't have the absolute toilet tier humor and pro lgtb themes it would still be garbage. It feels like you have watched 2 hours of random 'funny' zoomer YouTube videos and nothing more.

Give up shill, nobody cares about your woke garbage

By that metric even Kung Pow is capeshit.
Get capeshit out of your head. Allow yourself to enjoy things.

Came here to post this. Poos won this year.

When I look at this film all I see is a jabbering gook. The trailer makes it look like yoko Ono is the protagonist.

>Watching any movies past 2000
Kinda cringe desu

Attached: 5A678356-EA46-401B-BDBB-2E416D16AC3A.png (723x444, 148.31K)

imagine being this much of a surface level viewer. I personally don't like the maximalist approach, but at least I can recognize a good screenplay.

This was maybe the most Reddit film I've ever seen

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT THERES THREADS ON IT HERE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY FUCKING HOUR OF EVERY GODDAMNED DAY OF THE SHIT-STAINED WEEK. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS FILM STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

watched it
it's a decent effort but it's for idiots to clap at
also all the Chinese accents were actually atrocious (I speak both fluently)

>an EVERYTHING bagel lmao
>the rock scene
>any scene with the daughter
>shortround's fucking voice
>haha isn't this fight scene with a fanny pack and some butt plugs so funny
obnoxious and grotesque
not being accepted by your grandparent because you're gay is such a tired plot device at this point

I'm sure plenty of places online are talking about it. irl? well I live in the midwest so of course no one I know saw it.

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

>>shortround's fucking voice

He was kino in a few universes.

Attached: EEAAO_18434_R[1].jpg (3000x2000, 568.54K)

There’s some focused incel rage at this movie for some reason, is it because the daughter’s a lesbian?

The fact that people praise this so much shows just how fucked we are as a species.

reddit flick, saged

yea he did look great in that universe