Audrey, you're a high school girl. I'm an agent of the FBI. What I want and what I need are two different things...

Audrey, you're a high school girl. I'm an agent of the FBI. What I want and what I need are two different things, Audrey.

Attached: audreyho.jpg (960x540, 34.63K)

>here's that high school student I was telling you about

Cooper is the strongest-willed man alive goddamn

Why are women with intense eyebrows/chronic bitch resting face so hot. I want her to yell at me

Its a biological signal that they will be good at controlling hordes of your children

idk but I agree

Donna>audrey>Shelley

Attached: A8425720-665F-4256-97AA-0656ED38F8B0.jpg (540x412, 30.51K)

It literally means you’re gay. Strong brows are a masculine trait (so are her chin and jawline), and ‘resting bitch face’ is a mark of stubborn, controlling, indomitable women. You want to play the feminine role (be controlled) in a relationship with someone with strong brows and a serious face (masculine). Therefore you are gay, you’re just too self-conscious or homophobic to admit your true desire: penis.

based and donna pilled

Attached: 1640622167504.jpg (1280x1024, 204.58K)

The Audrey-Cooper dynamic and chemistry was amazing. Damn Boyle for torpedoing it.

yawn, incel nonsense

>pseudo Freud bullshit
You sound like a real gay coping desu

>Virgin fed Cooper
Vs
>Chad yuppie Wheeler

>t. Repressed homosexuals who want to live as women
kek

Attached: Twin Peaks.png (758x758, 764.69K)

tons of manly faced women exist and get railed every day. Are the guys who fuck them all closeted gays?? your logic makes no sense

>I want her to yell at me
This is not normal man behavior you know. I know you know this.

It’s not gay to fuck a masculine-faced woman. It’s gay to lust after a woman specifically because of her masculine features.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Very submissive homosexual behavior.

>Shelley last
gtfo

This user thinks.

Attached: 1652231185719.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>It’s gay to lust after a woman specifically because of her masculine features.
>if you like women for X, Y or Z you are a fag!
this is some massive gay projection if I ever saw it
do you ever stop and think how retarded you are?

Man this show really shit the bed after the raid on the brothel. Glad Boyle torpedoed an actually enjoyable dynamic so we could get shifty side characters introduced last minute and more awful scenes with the boring guy

How many fucking poos are on this website this thread reads like a Memri TV segment kek

good god, you are a moron. having fetishes doesn’t make you gay or submissive you blundering faggot

Inshallah you are delivered from your homosexual urges

oh it’s just another Any Forums freak cel, kek, move along everyone, the faggot has exposed himself and is out from his containment board