Marxism is le good

youtu.be/hVTDoZLssg8

>marxism is le good

Attached: MV5BMmNlNDlmNzAtYWVjYS00NGJjLTlhNzgtODBjZmY3ZTY4OTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE0MDY3NzY@._V1_.jpg (1631x2520, 809.32K)

Wonder if they'll mention that he sexually abused his poor maid and left the child for Engels to deal with

I can't wait for the scene where he asks his dad for spending money and he calls his son a n33t loser who gets depressed at every small issue he comes across that stops him from becoming successful in life.

Why do globalists support communism? It fails and leads to nationalism. Nonwhites only come to america for its money, if we crashed the economy by becoming commies the nonwhites would leave.

Big deal, that kind of shit was more common, and less shocking back then. Using modern morals to judge a man dead for 100 years is retarded.

Marx was extremely based and way ahead of his time in his thinking. Also marxism is indeed based, you stupid yanks still repeat cold war propaganda like drones.

>Globalists support communism

Tell me you are american and retarded without telling me

He needs to be more riddled with pox marks.

Communism is cringe
Marxism is based
You know I am right

They don't support communism, they just understand communism is self destructive and for your enemy to adopt such a system would be beneficial to -you-

>what if Karl Marx was…le young

I am an american but you're missing the point. So many modern leftists in the usa push communism even if they don't understand the fact that it leads to nationalism. People like that turk whats his name the twitch turk whos like EAT DA RICH

Somebody had to say it.

>it’s not real communism

real communism never been tried

So what's the movie? 2 hours of him sulking in his room? Not a very active or interesting guy

But it leads to nationalism. Which is the exact opposite of what they want. Almost all nonwhites would leave america if the money stopped being present under a poor commie shithole.

>Using modern morals to judge a man dead for 100 years is retarded.
neo-marxists do this with white people

Your ideology is dead leftypol

It's worn as a mask by their ideologues. It's literally and unironically "Not True Communism". It just acts as a retard wrangler for the current millennial and zoomer disenfranchised lower class to "rock the vote for hope and change"

Attached: them beans.gif (400x361, 2.54M)

All self-destructive ideologies lead to nationalism eventually because people don't like getting killed? The point is to make your enemy cripple themselves enough to not be a threat by the time they're finally nationalist.

do they show how he hated niggers and jews? wonder why modern day commies never mention that

Attached: marx.jpg (1920x1080, 634.52K)

it never will be, the issue with Marx's communism is that in order to be archived you have to have this fantastic scenario where human being is willing to give up the idea they need money and economical sustain in their lives and that they can create and work on things without needing to think about selling them to sustain themselves

It's so based that it's countries that use it keep on imploding on themselves and have to borrow capitalist elements to stay functional.

But pol told me Marx was a jew and cringe. How come he was based all along?

For a guy who ranted against the exploitation of the masses, he did just that: exploited a lesser worker and didn't even had the decency to take care of his bastard son.
Marx had no character, his ideas were shitty and he's an imbecile who's residing in hell as we speak.

But the soviet nations are still largely homogenous while capitalist america is mutty. Soviet nations are rising while america is collapsing. I'm saying if we accelerated communism and crashed the economy there wouldn't be as much war that would be inevitable under endless capitalism because most nonwhites would just flee. They have nothing to stay here for.

marxism is judaism, who else wrecks nations while whining about being oppressed

>soviet nations are still largely homogenous
lol

Attached: languages-spoken-in-china.jpg (1200x1020, 248.06K)

>Countries use Marxism

Ask me how I know you're a Yank. You guys are like babies, for real, you dont know shit about the matter but you have to voice your stupid ignorant opinion like good goys.

Isn't this literally what leftwingers do though

Compared to the american empire yes. Russia is like 80 percent russian. How anglo is america?

>This leads to nationalism
The reddit tier argument of end stage capitalism, or "this leads to nationalism", etc only reaffirms the Spenglerian belief of the cyclical nature of decedent societies.

russia will end up islamic like all secular degenerate europe

massive cope, russia and kazakhstan actually would have been a good counter argument but you went with the retard example way to miss the slam dunk

Why are Euros such leftist fags?

80 percent *slavic

They don't.

>rising
What’s their GDP per capita again?

Yes history is mostly cyclical. All empires become decadent and collapse. The issue is that alot of racewars are going to happen in america if the nonwhite population is still here when it DOES collapse. If we cannot force nonwhites out, why not accelerate and force them to admit they don't actually care about this country and are only in it for money? They'll flee when that happens and we can pick up the pieces. Once its stabalized we can go monarchy and build walls 50 feet high and make sure this never happens ever again

It won't be seen as abuse by the women who watch it because they hired an attractive actor to play the troll

>he judges how successful a nation is only in money
ok jew, blood is more important then cash

Marx is based in the sense that he correctly identified the flaws and mistakes of capitalism

>80.9% Russian
thats from like 2010. I don't know how much has changed.

>the young anti-White Jew
kek. fuck that propaganda.

>Tell me you are american and retarded without telling me
Nice rebuttal, normie

Russians themselves are partially descended from the Mongols. Most if not all Eurasian people from that area of the world are mixed up from centuries of warfare and kidnapping each others women

I really hope they have a badass scene like when engles liberated the guns from the state armory and armed the local population

Didn't Karl Marx mooch off his successful capitalist friend Engels?

Christianity is rising in slavic nations though, has been since the 90's