This is Buffy, she slays vampires. Say something nice about her

This is Buffy, she slays vampires. Say something nice about her

Attached: Sarah-Michelle-Gellar0008.jpg (758x1058, 134.7K)

SMG is not a nice person

what a cunt. the fuck did vampires ever do?

also what kind of cretin names their child Buffy?

She has a nice sister

If this shit was released today you guys would dismissed it for zoomer garbage.

this
they'd probably label it as a tranny show, whatever that means

Shill how close is the reboot that replaces buffy with a black girl?

I dismissed it as zoomer garbage when it was first on.

They should have made a sequel where she's a teacher.

Attached: 1570582142256.webm (390x810, 601.97K)

Hey baby

It was tranny garbage that turned every male character into an emotional support character like Angel Xander Giles Oz Riley and even Spike. No men got any badass moments of fighting after season 3. The Angel show became the show you go to for male shit.

But the show did sexually objectify almost every girl at least once and portrayed them as the horny demons they were especially Willow and Cordelia

She has dubious taste in men.

>show has no affiliation with trannies whatsoever
>still call it a tranny show

cute feet

Kill yourself.

If it was relased today, it would be off the back of twenty years of whedon polluting dialogue and I'd be heartily sick of it.

how many times has this webm been sent and saved for it's quality to have diminished so much?
i have a much cleaner version on my HDD but unfortunately it's in a different location atm.

>transylvania
checkm8

You forget that Spike almost raped her in like season 7ish.

I liked it.

Attached: 1634916759993.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

so glad that Any Forums stopped pretending buffy was good, i have no idea why the fuck you faggots used to think this Tru Blood tier shit was somehow kino

Marathoned the whole damn show this past august-October. It was kino. Also, gotta say, she's got a tight ass and lovely feet.

the issue of schizos seeing trannies even when there are none is exceptionally exclusive to the 2020's.
imagine pulling someone from even 2000's to modern day to inspect what is talked about on the internet and they'd be astonished.

Buffy isn't really that good desu, and I say that as someone who has watched it a lot. It all goes down hill somewhere during season 5 and even before that it was just a quirky B horror tv show.

I wish someone had the balls to make another B horror tv show based on a movie. Like if Tucker and Dale vs Evil got their own show.

is this some /pol thing or are there stories

we watched it when we were 12 and horny for sub-machinegun
sorry you missed that

Dawn was S-rank ephebe-bait.

nostalgia is a reddit emotion, user. best you steer clear of falling for that

>the issue of schizos seeing trannies even when there are none
Except in the 00's there were openly transexuals posting here and tripfagging for attention. They post here still and we've gotten even more since, the real issue was GG and people slowly realizing how fucking insane trannies really are and how politically divisive they are.

The fact people white knight for trannies is hilarious to me. Back in the day they were some of the most toxic motherfuckers on this platform, and they're toxic to this day. But nooooo they're victims n shit LMAO