Tons of desperate high functioning autistic girls looking for love

>tons of desperate high functioning autistic girls looking for love
>They want to watch cartoons and Disney movies

Why aren't you looking for them user?

Attached: Love on the Spectrum (US).jpg (2305x1920, 1.46M)

Autistic girls still have standards

Attached: cryingrn.jpg (800x716, 71.69K)

She seems like a sweetheart but I don't think she's high functioning. The chick from the Carolinas is.

Stopped caring about women around the time my dick quit working, feels good, bros

She comes off as a little lower on the Spectrum. I'm only one episode in.

I met one autistic girl on bumble who couldn't stop talking about her autism, and how girls can have autism too, but it's underdiagnosed and how that's a problem, and society needs to do more to recognize and help women with autism, but also autism isn't actually a disability and neurotypical people don't get it and bla blah blah, holy shit, I don't care.
She was qt tho.

Did u fugg her tho? :D

I wanna eat out this girl
I want a foot job from the girl with weeb buns
I want to suck on Dani's titties
That is all.

They're still whores.

the only thing I can think of when I hear the phrase "high functioning autism" is chris chan is in jail awaiting trial for fucking his mom

This, you think you have your perfect loving autistic waifu then you find out she got railed in high school by guys twice her age from pokemon forums or some shit

Many times peoples medical problems becomes their personality. My brother in law married this girl who only talks about her depression and narcolepsy. It’s all she has.

I don't want to watch cartoons and Disney movies

>ywn watch The Owl House with your autistic gf

Attached: Lumity.jpg (1056x1056, 184.69K)

>watch cartoons
Unironically this. Cartoon > real life

Attached: 1623490737323.jpg (1000x1000, 65.96K)

Dani was a delusional cunt

My brother's wife always talks about her gluten allergy. She does not have celiacs. No one cares that you eat shitty pasta bitch.

Those titties > her donkey brains

Autistic girls are rare. Autism has a 3 to 1 ratio for men and women who have apsergers. Male aspergers likely could only attract female aspergers. But female aspergers can attract normie men in addition to male aspergers. So due to being in competition with normie men and female spergs being rarer than male spergs, they are very hard to come by.

No. I tried talking about trains, and even suggested going to a historic train museum for a second date, but she wasn't interested. Kind of makes me suspect she wasn't not actually autistic.

Someone please make a WEBM of these beautiful soft soles.

Attached: 1653208113972.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Autistic girls are 50% lesbians and 50% only interested in the types of guys who used to bully them in school

The only difference between an autistic girl and a normal girl is the former has no filter about their hypergamy

You just know that there are 50 year old animator autists from old Disney and Pixar who are going to snatch up Dani. Man. To be that guy. What a life. Virgin until 50 working on cartoons and then them titties on your dick, man, sheeeeeeeeit.

god DAMN

Because I want a family and don't want yard babies

Not gonna watch this show, someone make webms

I know bro.

Attached: 1646503198112.png (401x334, 128.46K)

Autists in the past could find women to date. Its too different now though

>QT weaboo spergs out meeting some guy
>Admits her love for him
>Says they are soul mates
>Breaks up with him after two dates because he doesn't have a master's degree
predictable

Attached: loveonthespectrumus-1652806556865.jpg (1200x627, 97.63K)

yeah, some of us aren't making it

Attached: 1626756588533.png (1389x1077, 1.58M)