ITT: films that are hard to enjoy when you realize the main actor is basically doing goyface

ITT: films that are hard to enjoy when you realize the main actor is basically doing goyface

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-10-06-at-3.59.25-PM.png (790x760, 250K)

Written by a 90s liberal who had to turn into a massive left wing faggot in 2018 to avoid being called a racist when questioned about it.

Taxi Driver
Indiana Jones
Predators

It’s not a movie about race it’s a movie about class

in a lot of movies the silly extra characters are just how jews view goyim. like harald and kumar, any ben stiller movie.

*harrasses and murders people the same class as him*
D-Fens was an asshole.

Attached: 1627599562779.jpg (1600x1194, 229.68K)

He also made that rich guy on the golf course have a heart attack

There should have been families having picnics on that grass bigot

If you look into the history of golf courses in Los Angeles, you’ll find that it’s incredibly corrupt. They basically bought out the city council to make policy decisions so that they could have huge swaths of land just to play a stupid game with other rich assholes. Los Angeles has a drought order in effect right now banning lawns from being watered during the day. Guess who isn’t effected?

Rich people are above the law

Shocking. I guess I’ll go kill people now

>Guess who isn’t effected?
people that can afford to throw water on their hobbies

It isn’t about either it’s about being a fucking slave to the ruling class. D-fens was a defense contractor given a job building missiles to blow kids up in foreign countries on behalf his masters. He keeps talking about how they promised him this or that or how he’s a “good guy” not in the context of being a good family man but you can tell from the way he says it is from a context of moral superiority. He wanted to be told he was very special and righteous. When they shitcanned him it broke him because it made his entire worldview crash. The other characters aren’t walking cocksocks for their employers/masters, so D-fens is just a malfunctioning zogbot, that’s all.

That is a perfectly reasonable position

>*harrasses and murders people the same class as him*
literally me, working class people are dumb crabs in a bucket in a competition to see who can grind their back into dust fastest, in order to pay for their fat as hell wife’s shitty lifestyle.

go to one of the many public courses

ok, chud

>WHAT IS THIS DOING IN HERE

>you and me, we're the same
Were they though? It made me crack up because it felt like me and Any Forums sometimes. I don't hate immigrants because of color, but because of retarded shit they do. Some of them are ok.

>it felt like me and Any Forums sometimes

Attached: 1637786420161.jpg (1000x800, 127.78K)

You mean one of the many public courses that you need to pay to play on and is gated and not available as a public park to families?

FAGGOT SHIT!!!

if you want to hang out at the park, Griffith Park has 3 golf courses but it's also a huge park. There are tons of green spaces, you're just nitpicking and making hardships up.