LIVE TO WIN

LIVE TO WIN
youtube.com/watch?v=MIsj1ehlVnk

Attached: south park wow.jpg (1600x900, 198.62K)

what happened to south park?

South Park sucks
WoW was never good
The noughties only speaks to you because of nostalgia, it was already the beginning of the end.

didn't it end?

This episode sucks.

Attached: wow.gif (480x270, 268.61K)

Only funny bit.

In retrospect this episode probably started the slow decline of the series but it’s still really funny.

She's cute!

jesus trannies are repulsive

Noughties was 10x better than now and you know it.

Russian traps are the best they are so shy... otherwise they get killed in public...

Why would you save that?

Attached: 0F594829-D97E-4678-9BE8-7D5AFEA72E14.png (1000x1000, 1.27M)

I want a Russian trap gf now :( they sound so cute

Well now, I'm not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all.

To be honest I agree but I think it was tbat season you could see it going down

screen cap... on chaturbate why not?
Also i like my t-girls to have a bit of bush

>DUDE SHITTING ON STUFF LMAO
South park was truly riveting stuff

Yeah but that one just looks like an ugly dude with a wig on

Yeah. It's a great episode, but the show started to die after Chef left. Which reminds me, my brothers and I actually had a WoW guild back then named the "Super Adventure Club," taken from the Return of Chef episode.

Attached: chef south park.png (1444x1080, 986.17K)

I think she's pretty, don't be mean.

I remember being so confused when this episode first aired because they make it seem like it’s a follow-up to another one.

she's a big girl

God i wish mmos were as good as this again. Why is it so hard to make an mmo that is actually fun like how 1-60 wow was?

MMOs are a dead genre. Nobody feels like innovating in the MMO format especially when they won't get more subs than WoW

Bunch of reasons that people more into MMOs could explain better than me, but I think they went too far with convenience. Like FFXIV, you never have to talk to people. You use a party finder, complete a dungeon with them and never talk to them again. The areas feel separate and disconnected too. Fun game, but the sense of adventure and existing in a living world with other players is missing.