Bro what if like there was more than one universe wouldn't that be like pretty cool

>Bro what if like there was more than one universe wouldn't that be like pretty cool

Attached: MV5BZjM0MDFmZDctNmFjMi00MzM2LWJlYmItMzk2MTJlZDI1ZGRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_.jpg (4800x2700, 1.66M)

rape

9/10 btw

The multiverse stuff didn't happen, it's metaphorical for Eve thinking about the life she could have lived and for how she felt displeased with her current situation.

By the end of the movie she has reconciled her relationship with her father, husband, daughter and landlord, and is completely content.

The movie is about a breakdown and breakthrough, with multiverse as a metaphor.

You didn't get it.

Unironically, you didn't.

Attached: EEAAO_f[1].jpg (1000x663, 99K)

>and landlord
There's no landlord in the movie. That was the tax office, retard.

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh Mmmmuhhhhhhhhhmuhhhhhhhh

Why would so many non asian customers show up to a laundromat Chinese New Years party? Even the busy Jewish lady showed up

>what if I was a 60 year old actress that didn't want to retire gracefully

It's a low income community thing that's common in big inner cities. Very common in places like New York.

Nothing matters therefore rape and murder

>joy can manipulate reality around her will as shown through her meeting her mom in the IRS office and also by creating the everything bagel
>but joy is also depressed because she can't control her powers and is just stuck in a fractured loop of infinite universes where nothing makes sense and every moment is fleeting
>plus reddit humor and gays
shit is highly overrated, not even close to northman levels of kino

>He doesn't stop by to his Chinese laundromat's Chinese New Year party

Ngmi.

lol Northman was boring. Eggers' worst film by far

the point wasn't that northman is eggers best film, only that northman is infinitely more kino than ever gay, every hole, all lubed up
learn to read nigger

It isn't even better than Eggers' other films, let alone better than Everything, Everywhere, All At Once

>confronted with the pointlessness of it all, joy wants to kill herself but her mom won't let her
undertale did that
>joy's frustration with life and the multiverse is the fact no matter what universe she tapped into, she was still miserable, gay, with a shitty relationship to her parents and grandfather
nope, rick and morty did that
>fuck fuck fuck, going with the first one

6/10 and i'm being generous.

not gonna argue with a gay chink, enjoy your pseudo intellectual reddit films, faggot

Attached: 1649780249409.jpg (865x598, 83.6K)

they're both kinda crap. we did not need a millionth retelling of hamlet and rick and morty beat everything everywhere all at once to literally every punch

northman was genuinely kino, and only marvel fags and woketards disagree

yes, hamlet is a classic. if you're over 18 you've seen a dozen different versions of it.

yes, and i still enjoy original retellings of the work

really? you don't get immediately bored when you know the entire course of the narrative after about 30 minutes?