DONT YOU SWEAR AT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT, I AM YOUR MOTHER!

DONT YOU SWEAR AT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT, I AM YOUR MOTHER!
who was in the wrong here?

Attached: hereditary-toni-collette.jpg (1439x716, 57.74K)

me thinking this shit was worth a watch

My mom screamed at me all the time. I hate visiting her but I am pretty sure my father is going to kill her one of these days.

Was this scene supposed to be shocking? my dad talked to me like this all the time

oh boo hoo

Lol

ah based hey

It's not just that she shouted, it's revealing her anger at her son for killing the daughter. Especially given how traumatized he is over it.

A very keyed comment ;)

typical family dinner for me desu

>gets upset about swear words
boomer

The Mother for making the son taking his sister to a party not meant for her. The son for abandoning the sister. The sister for eating brownies that obviously had nuts in them. The cult for using their influence to resurrect Paimon. The only one not at fault is the Father.

My friends mom comes from a family just like hers in the movie. Everyone lives in a small town and worships some god they say came from a city older than babylon. Everyone dresses naked whenever they go to the temple, which is just an old home. And they sacrifice dogs and cats. He said before cos took his mom away that the amount of sexual abuse was horrifying. Everyone charged with some sort of sex crime is out now and they all still live there. His moms sister who was just a little older than her at the time went back.

Cool larp.

The father for marrying that crazy bitch in the first place.

You can get back to her by becoming incel

kek

Actually, the only one not at fault here is Paimon.

Paimon is the reason Charlie is deformed and sickly, her death was entirely on him.

She was deformed and sickly before he was (partially) possessing her, the grandmother didn't transfer Paimon into her body until after she was born and her condition looked pretty congenital.

*Oh also Paimon didn't cause her death, the cult did.