HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHMESSIMESSIMESSIMES...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESNEEDMESSIMESSIHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Attached: AD1F9E45-E96F-4F16-915D-3C8CFE0ADE9F.jpg (749x747, 185.16K)

bazinga bitch

who

KWAB

this didnt age well!

amerigolems are so cucked

Attached: 6B80F1FD-DC0E-4392-BF21-99E537791C34.jpg (383x639, 66.12K)

Attached: 2EDE3DC5-0F45-41C9-BD7D-C854D51FD12D.jpg (992x558, 89.25K)

It's 2022. Time to get over Justin smoothies fake hate crime
Kek

America be so racist that we have to go inventing hate crimes and sheit

oh yeah that guy.
i don't care. any attention given to him is manufactured

>take a knee lenord...

Attached: dr-sheldon-cooper.jpg (500x498, 17.91K)

Everyone makes mistakes, but here's the big question: how many of them have publicly rebuked Juicy for being a racist hatemongering bigot that took advantage of their compassion? Less than that even, how many of them have just publicly retracted their support?

idk i feel like sheldon would be the one out of the group that would be quoting crime statistics, as the only goy in the show

A.K.A, JUICY BALLS

Attached: dave1.jpg (1200x800, 229.74K)

Quite a few nigger celebs actually doubled down in their support

What's so disturbing about this kind of stuff is that they never apologize and take things back if it turns out they were wrong. From the president to every media outlet to every celebrity, every one of them spread this kind of misinformation. And when the truth comes out there's no "oh sorry, we were wrong." No. They're just dead silent. Think about that fact and the implications behind it.

Yeah. Also ,
>There were no consequences for the politicians and journalists who told Americans that Iran had "weapons of mass destruction" and many of them are still in their offices or promoted.
>Hundreds if not thousands of people would've had to know the Second Gulf of Tonkin attack was staged (which was the justification for the Vietnam war), nobody chose to leak it
I could go on for hundreds of pages with lies from the union of govt, media and academia, but this is a Any Forums board so I'll leave it at that.

i am NOT SUICIDAL

I AM NO

SUICIDAL

When are they gonna charge him with trying to start a race war so he can climb the hollyjew ladder?

>"Okay, you left the house at 2 a.m., it's minus 16 degrees. You were walking, you were walking. All riiiight. And... and where were you going? Subway. Sandwiches? That's when the men approached you... what did they have on? MAGA hats? MAGA hats in Chicago... [aside to another police officer] Find out where Kanye West was last night..."

The dude still had a complete subway sandwich in his hand. I didn't believe him from the start.

> soi - the show supports dumbass
More news at 11

Attached: 81A4098A-4D3E-4450-B49B-2F558489ECFD.jpg (640x469, 54.38K)

So is this guy in jail right now or not?

Where is bazinga man?

they let him go, blacks are above the law in america

>Smollett faced up to three years in prison for each of the five counts. The first 150 days of his probation will be spent in custody, beginning immediately.

>He must also pay $120,106 in restitution to the city of Chicago and $25,000 in fines - the maximum allowable by law.

don't forget "they" poured bleach on him zero chemical burns

His sentence is getting appealed so the court released him until then.

>The first 150 days of his probation will be spent in custody, beginning immediately.
he spent like two days in jail then successively appealed his case ruling, so he has to go to court again

Good. Let's watch him waste what little money left he has on lawyers.

I don't see the bazinga mofuga

Taking the picture you damn jeen yuhs

>>Hundreds if not thousands of people would've had to know the Second Gulf of Tonkin attack was staged (which was the justification for the Vietnam war), nobody chose to leak it
Wasn't staged, no one is even 100% sure it was misinterpreted. Giap said nothing happened but he was full of shit so cannot be believed.