Kdramas

Are they kino?

Attached: 1653320577814.jpg (863x984, 568.3K)

Not the ones they put on Netflix.

why do they like zombies so much

where do I download kdrama?

All of Us Are Dead certainly is.

damn the koreans really are 10-20 years behind us in terms of TV/Movie tropes...
I can't wait till they drop the zombie/horror/thriller narratives and hop on the capeshit train.
I'm dying to see what that'll look like.
Hopefully they won't do it like the Chinese who just reinterpret old myths + kungfu matrix fights.

I watched this unfortunately (not by choice). And it completely sucks.

kdramas suck, but korean films are kino of the highest degree

Their society is full of zombies

No. Neither is anything else Korean. The problem with insectoid society is that it doesn't cultivate creativity or personal expression, which results in soulless copy paste art made by copy paste people. Normalfags have been on a Korean thriller hype train for a while now, but that will soon end too. It's just a matter of time before they start seeing the formula they use.
>inb4 western commercial art is the same
Yes, but at least our society still leaves room for things.

Attached: 1653322282807.jpg (1292x874, 446.78K)

This show steadily turned to dogshit. The main villain's goal is to stop the main character from showing incriminating footage to the police during a zombie apocalypse

Attached: FKTonKXaAAEj2vp.jpg (904x512, 59.44K)

>another fucking Korean zombie thing

This one was generic as fuck and the main girl is an awful actress.
I watched pic related, a show about neighbors in an apartment compound turning into monsters, it was fun but their ideas didn't match their budget, the monsters looked jarring as fuck.

Attached: 1653322305699.jpg (860x483, 364.31K)

I am eagerly awaiting a korean version of a Wes Anderson film. Not even being being ironic.

I've been watching Hotel Del Luna lately. It's... charming.

My Liberation Notes is awesome, if you liked My Mister this is from the same writer.

Attached: 1646410256659.webm (1280x720, 660.97K)

Not sure if this is just me but I find I'm more likely to like a Korean drama because their social and cultural norms are unknown to me. I am less likely to judge characters based on my knowledge of people in real life because I don't know any Koreans, I don't know what is normal behaviour for them and what is cringe. So I end up being a lot less cynical about characters and plot threads in general because I'm not associating it with the shit I've gotten tired of in the real world.

Kingdom was great.

The comic was far better.

tell me a good kdrama that isnt just a ripoff of a Japanese show/manga

My Mister.

Voice

Attached: 1627223142659.jpg (1500x1125, 219.16K)

I'm still mad that there is no Signal S2.

oops, that's a japanese remake of a kdrama, try this one
Signal

Attached: 1626119860310.jpg (950x552, 240.36K)

Seconding this, amazing show. ends next week though, gonna miss it.

oh that's a kdrama remake too. Sorry, I don't know why this keeps happening. Try this one
Sign

Attached: 1631435042821.jpg (640x800, 119.73K)

I liked the part where they ran from one room to another

the last two episodes were incredible. Completely took me by surprise, and just so well done.