Sam raimi became the rian johson of marvel with this one

sam raimi became the rian johson of marvel with this one

Attached: imageth.jpg (250x370, 41.56K)

Good way of putting it.

Explain why to an adult who doesn't watch capeshit

If you're an adult who doesn't watch capeshit, then you really shouldn't care

I know that Rian Johnson ruined Star Wars. I want to know if Raimi ruined Capeshit.

How? The movie doesn't ruin anything, unless you are a Wanda fag.

It's the second least shit flick from phase 4

It wasn't at all the pozzed Aids riddled script!

>sam raimi killing marvel

I wish

Attached: 1646505560731.gif (244x150, 1.31M)

Raimi was always bad. If you like Evil Dead you have shit taste and are a pleb.

This movie literally ended the MCU.

But the MCU is still making movies

You mean individual, disunited shit that handwaves the fact that DS2 broke the entire MCU continuum?

That was captain marvel, endgame, far from home, Shang chi, the eternals, black widow, no way home, and Victoria Alonso

Raimi saved capekino.

>sam raimi became the rian johson of marvel with this one
oh yeah? im listening

imagine not enjoying a silly popcorn movie with throwbacks to old classics and sweet special effects
your life must be miserable

>captain marvel
>Endgame
Both of these movies are gibberish without the MCU. You're an idiot.

>far from home
>no way home
The MCU Spoodermans movies are so unimportant to the MCU I don't even know why half of them were made. NWH is the only one that is even important.

>Shang chi
>the eternals
These have almost nothing to do with the MCU. At least Shang Chi ties in at two places with Wong's appearance. The Eternals may as well happen in another fucking universe. The entire planet has a giant fucking Celestial embedded in it and nobody noticed?

>black widow
Someone watched this? Also, this was some throwaway prequel.

I don't even know what the fuck Victoria Alonso is.

This movie was none of those things. It was character assassination of both Strange and Wanda, though Wanda felt the brunt of it, and the rest was poor graphics, terrible choreography, forced cheese and an insufferable Mexican.

>I’m taking down those Jews from the inside. Beware kikes, I’m your Trojan horse
I appreciate that Raimi is so candid in interviews

character assassinations? what character?
entire Dr.Strange's character is being an ironic quip machine

>This movie literally ended the MCU.
If that’s true, good. But it’s not true. You’re just upset about a subpar entry in a mediocre franchise that should’ve ended years ago. Go back.

This propaganda technique is hilarious. Pedowood has done such a terrible fucking job with the woke forcefeeding that the only play is to agree everything is terrible, and actually that's a good thing and you're wrong if you care.

Based, but you can’t reason with capecucks. Their movies all have the same characters and follow the same few formats, but they don’t notice because they’re dazzled by the mediocre Chinese CGI.