Attack of the Clones doesn't get enough credit

>First use of digital cinema cameras
>HD footage could be viewed from a live feed on set, editors could cut footage just a few hours after cameras rolled
>because of the HD range of cameras, miniature sets could be seen in greater detail
>began the push for digital projection at the cinemas

starwars.com/news/clones-at-20-4-ways-star-wars-attack-of-the-clones-helped-change-filmmaking

Attached: 1534857503-star-wars-prequels-episode-ii-poster-art-detail.jpg (1033x652, 101.03K)

The digital cameras make the movie look worse though including giving the arena a weird CGI look despite being a model.

All that shit means nothing to the audience. AoTC is the worse SciFi film ever made.

Attached: MV5BZDY4ZTk0NTQtOTZjMS00NWYzLTkyZmUtOWU0M2I1ODNlNTRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg5MzUxMDY@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 102.62K)

the man on the internet with the big nose told me its bad so its bad >:C

Attached: aotcg.jpg (3455x2448, 861.14K)

>everything filmed in 1080p
ruined

they should AI upscale everything to 4K, rerender all the CG, and add some film grain so it matches phantom menace in quality

The opinions of a fat drunkard mean nothing to me

it is bad, it could have been so much better with some tweaks

Lucas believed he could have altered the film like they altered reality digitally in the Running Man. Lucas was simply ahead of the curve and The Force awakens was by far the worst tip I've ever seen! It killed the franchise! The merchandise for aotc made billions. How much did Disney awakens make? And not the box office. Were it about ewoks and robots it would have made bank being the most anticipated sequel of all time.

Yes, tweaks Lucas hoped to do virtually.

Yes, the Star Wars movies were just projects Lucas used to push the industry further. Shitting on them is extremely childish from that perspective. They were state of the art, maybe even before their time.

The Anakin+Padme scenes were great and crying about them immediately outs yourself as a pleb

Attached: padme anakin.png (1145x487, 453.17K)

this movie is what caused the death of cinema

Mike isn’t shitting on the industry after Shatner scolded him.

>First use of digital cinema cameras
That shit ruined movies

And their assoicated merchandise made Billions! Disney nu wars merchandise bankrupted toys r us!

Iron Man

Attached: 7BCD9244-C4C7-46AD-A7CC-546022A0459A.jpg (544x394, 37.52K)

>Disney nu wars merchandise bankrupted toys r us!
Lol I wish this were the truth.

The most unfairly maligned Star Wars. Go back and rewatch it without a redditorlens and realize it's just a fun movie from start to finish. Some of the best world exploration in the saga.

Mike is a worthless hack! William stomped on him inadvertently as one would a cock roach. It was glorious!

Attached: 20210822_120703.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

There are a lot of great aspects to the prequels and even the sequels. It's the scripts and actors that get shit on, and rightly so.

Go look it up!

Yea it was. Easily my favorite of the three. Certainly infinitely better than the sequels, in especially the crap awakens!