Rings of Power 'revolutionizes TV audiovisuals' and shows that there are 'no limits'

Brazilian Tolkien fans saw some footage and just posted their thoughts (machine T/L)
>What passed before our eyes confirmed what the media had been saying for the last 3 years. Game of Thrones revolutionized TV, discovering a new door to the impossible; now Rings of Power revolutionizes audiovisual, creating a 3.0 cinema for TV. And this time, the money paid off.
>The Rings of Power didn't just discover a door, but a new world to be traversed, already being the biggest production in history. Just as GOT attracted a wave of big-budget, genre-bending TV adaptations, Rings of Power comes to show that there can be no audiovisual limits.
>All of this doesn't necessarily mean Rings of Power will be great, nor can we say, time will tell. That's why there is a big difference between bigger and better. If it has a Lord of the Rings script it will be impeccable, since in production it surpassed everything already done.

I thought you guys were saying it's going to be terrible?

Attached: 4234561323.jpg (1024x512, 154.68K)

It will kill in the 3rd world, but Westerners will generally be apathetic towards it, mostly due to how jaded we've become with fantasy epics, due to GOT

>believing Brazilians

They are the worst country and race. Banana mulattos.

It will be terrible. Also kill yourself.

Take your manufactured outrage somewhere else, shill.

>Hamfisted diversity
>Most sterile, lab manufactured hype ever
This thing is gonna suck balls

This reads like someone making shit up about morbius. I guess morbbros are brazilian

trying to make money instead of trying to make an epic story = 100% failure rate

Only my opinion matters cause I am the main character, everyone else can fuck off
and when I die the universe ends btw

Attached: 676456346.jpg (493x513, 82.7K)

>Hamfisted diversity
not really, not when most of the browns they have shown are in lands to the south and east of Mordor
The fem dwarf is the only exception but they are making her an immigrant ie not Durins folk

>believing shills
I hope it’s good. But I have no faith in Amazon, especially after WoT and that god awful trailer.

Attached: 2355253.jpg (856x394, 53.25K)

>it's revolutionary
>it opened a new door
Wtf does this even fucking mean. We've seen the promo material it looks like shit and the only trickle of hype this even has is the whole racial propaganda angle, no one even gives a fuck about this besides troons and Any Forums.

implying having you balls sucked is a bad thing

"cannon"

No, he was implying having to suck balls is a bad thing and correlating the quality of this production to it.

>blacks

Attached: dragonmaid_6_nothankyou.jpg (1440x810, 109.35K)

Why would anyone trust brazilians for this? My people have shit taste in anything and they'll just follow the hype/trend of anything new coming from Hollywood. I know 30yo bearded niggers who STILL watch Marvel movies. If anything, this is proof that this show will be terrible

Reminder that literally everything you hear about this shitshow from """fans""" is paid by Amazon. It's all fucking marketing.

Wtf do Brazilians have to do with anything?

>all these repeated mentions of GoT
It’s confirmed, it’s going to be shit and alienate any actual LotR fans.

Doesn’t excuse the women not having beards.

>brazilian
Imagine giving two shits what favela hue monkeys think

>brazilians
>loving trannies
everything went as expected

We know where the entire concept of dwarves comes from. They are European story-telling tradition. Fuck off, anti-White cunt.

Still not going to watch bad anti-fan fiction