Wtf is his problem?

wtf is his problem?

Attached: 1651723103364.png (1622x1080, 1.4M)

what a desperate attempt to make capshit look based

>alan moore says birth of a nation is the first american superhero movie
It was a different time.

To be honest he's not THAT wrong. The idea of vigilantes being not that different from freaks like the KKK or other could be used in a movie, like a Watchmen related movie, to explore it, and even refute it. Watchmen HBO tried to do that but failed.

The problem is that Moore is butthurt as fuck for a stupid problem he had with DC. He doesn't mean any of this shit, even his daughter said so. He's just petty as fuck.

>He continued, “Primarily, mass-market superhero movies seem to be abetting an audience who do not wish to relinquish their grip on (a) their relatively reassuring childhoods, or (b) the relatively reassuring 20th century. The continuing popularity of these movies to me suggests some kind of deliberate, self-imposed state of emotional arrest, combined with a numbing condition of cultural stasis that can be witnessed in comics, movies, popular music and, indeed, right across the cultural spectrum.”

He's retarded

creepy old dude who makes comics says weird shit huh? imagine my surprise

He enjoys the smells of his own farts. Possibly has to do with the fact that he has had his head directly up his own ass for his whole life.

>the relatively reassuring 20th century
An actual fucking retard holy shit.

wtf? I love capeshit now!

Nobody cares about your suprise you raging faggot

>"I would also remark that save for a smattering of non-white characters (and non-white creators) these books and these iconic characters are still very much white supremacist dreams of the master race. In fact, I think that a good argument can be made for D.W. Griffith’s Birth of a Nation as the first American superhero movie, and the point of origin for all those capes and masks."

Truly base and correct.

Attached: 1410371365412.jpg (540x600, 192.79K)

He's been seething since the 90's.

If actually says 'latter half' in the full audio clip.

He's not wrong.

>communist cocksucker cries about muh non-whites and representation

Breaking the stereotypes here.

England never recovered from losing its empire .

Latter half also sucked balls depending on where you were.

There's a bit in Watchmen when The New Frontiersman also makes a connection to the KKK as early masked vigilantes.

>white
>comic books
Whites worked in comic strips since that took actual talent . Jews worked in comic books and ripped off other Jews

This is actually true, and they did it over a principle.
Reminder to bongs that they were paying off debt for ending of slave trade all the way up to 2014.

Thanks for completely ruining the last run of Crossed, you wizard looking cunt. What makes this more infamous is that Crossed was already ruined but you just nuked that motherfucker into total ruination, you fucking brown.

If "representation" was so important to this fucking faggot, why is his magnum opus a story about two white guys, a white woman, and a white guy who turned blue investigating why a gay white guy killed an old white guy

Attached: sit.jpg (700x500, 28.63K)

Based Moore

Moore’s too based for this realm, as exhibited by all the zoomer seethe itt.

Because he's white working class and he writes based on that. If nigs want representation they need to start making shit themselves is what he's arguing.

The man has been based since the day he was born.

kek, based