I always feel bad for the guy that gets impaled by the spider

I always feel bad for the guy that gets impaled by the spider

Attached: ct3xrwsy0at7ocSXcfbPe45H2Qx.jpg (2000x3000, 801.05K)

At least he died quickly. Now remember THAT scene from Peter Jackson's king kong

best big monster movie ever

Good point

Attached: lumpy_death.jpg (349x197, 15.64K)

I took my little brother to see it for his birthday. Its still one of the only movies i remember from the theater

On the reverse, Cole trying an badass an hero whilst getting thrown to the cliff wall was hilarious

Nah, this guy.

Attached: Snap.gif (540x350, 2.85M)

He didnt even want to get on the helicopter

What did the mean when they had sam jackson put on as much of an ape face during his final showdown with kong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.04K)

She had it coming.

Attached: 1982710.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

god this film was so crap

What's there not to like about a giant tadpole monster with baby arms? You have impossible standards.

My onlyy problem with this movie is they played a lot of deaths as comedic instead of horror

Must be something wrong with you, i thought they were all pretty horrifying except for

The effects were crap but the movie was ok. I think this is the same guy that went on to make parasite.

Funny I just made a thread few days ago because I saw for first time. So far it’s best of bunch hands down that I’ve seen.
>Kong>Godzilla 2014> king of monsters
Never got to reply for thread I made because I was too late but an user was saying they should have just did American dude and Japanese dude for whole movie, it would have just been enemy mine and glad they didn’t do that.

Yeah
Memories of Murder
Snowpiercer
Parasite
and
Mother.

You'd dig em.

I saw that in the cinema. Childhood trauma.

This was a good monster mash

This was better than the Godzilla movies desu. I did like the king of the monsters tho since it had a cool villain

While I like Godzilla 2014 better as a movie, Skull Island is more fun. It's probably one of the best American monster movies. Shame about KOM and GVK.