Why the fuck is Ugly Sonic featured so HEAVILY in the Chip and Dale movie? I just don't get it. Where is the connection...

Why the fuck is Ugly Sonic featured so HEAVILY in the Chip and Dale movie? I just don't get it. Where is the connection? How are they related? What does he have to do with Disney?? Watched Chip and Dale with my gf last night and she was like
>So was Ugly Sonic the first Sonic movie or what?
I feel like a lot of normies are even unaware of Ugly Sonic.

Attached: ugly sonic.jpg (1280x720, 77.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmoelpIbYeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not even the same design. I didn't understand for a while why the movie zooms in on his mouth because it isn't the mouth from the sonic trailer so it doesn't even have the horrible look

>Disney owns Fox now
they’re should’ve been a Sneed cameo in this film

what are you talking about, aside from the hair color it's the same

look again dipshit

Yes it's slightly different but it's much closer to the original movie design than to the fixed version.

Cringe sells, it's also fun to watch. Why visit Any Forums for example if you're not looking for some cringe kino?

the eyes and nose are completely different you face blind autist.

no it's not you dumbfuck, the nose is slightly longer but overall it's the same

I already said that it's slightly different and you ignored my point about it clearly being closer to one design than the other. Fuck off.

>but it's much closer to the original movie design than to the fixed version.
lol what the fuck? Duh? What are you talking about?

I accept your concession of defeat.

because if thing exist then reference it

Because that's sonic. They fixed him afterwards but that's still the sonic they cast. They just have to shoot his scenes and fix him in post. It's sad, you get the call, the role of a lifetime for that echidna and boom everyone is calling you ugly. Studio puts cgi over you like The Thing and has to for every future movie.
But underneath that cgi, is this ugly hedgehog broken inside. That's sonic. You're looking at him. No makeup. No cgi. Sonic as he is. Ugly.

the sonic cartoon aired on toon disney in the late 90s early 00s

>Where is the connection? How are they related? What does he have to do with Disney??
"reboot" is a standalone genre now

What is the Chip and Dale movie even about? What are the stakes? Who is the antagonist?

honestly it looks like the same design just older.

the same animation studio that made the sonic movie made this. It's a big inside joke.

The movie is about animation history. I bet your girlfriend doesn’t know who Gumby is either.

A gang of criminals is kidnapping beloved cartoon characters from the past, using a machine to alter their appearance and shipping them overseas so that they can make bootleg movies with them. Chip and Dale reuinite after being apart to save their friend.

Kek, this one gets it

Oh yeah, and Peter Pan is the antagonist.

What the fuck is your problem? Lol

Dont look the mirror...
youtu.be/NmoelpIbYeE

they probably spent a lot to be able to use him so they used him as much as possible

hey can you all do me a favor and never talk about this movie again, thanks

>hey can you all do me a favor and never talk about this movie again, thanks

Attached: 20210913_191708.png (513x276, 154.43K)

I'm pretty sure he's still funny even if you don't get the reference but anyone on the internet in 2019 would've seen that trailer.

because they make a point of saying that Chipps CGI makeover was done tastefully and then cut to ugly sonic for comparison.

WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL MY NAME IS DALE AND I DON'T EAT WHALES!

>where is the connection
It’s the idea that actors and characters can be deemed ugly or unpopular for any reason and they get fired and become burnouts, it plays on the main joke of actor abuse vs the movie fantasy and introduces most of the main ideas that go into the eventual cartoon trafficking plot