Somebody told me that you fags don't like Predator 2. Explain yourselves

Somebody told me that you fags don't like Predator 2. Explain yourselves

Attached: 1_lyAZW9cmKAFP98HEOt6B7w.jpg (1330x748, 238.86K)

how can someone not like predator 2? there are tits in the movie.

Attached: never-happened-never-happened-to-my-recollection.gif (480x250, 759.53K)

there's a sex scene, hence, unwatchable

it's like one guy, plus your allowed to not like movies

seeing an overenthusiastic hooker for 2 seconds is not a sex scene

What I'm trying to say here is the shootout in the beginning gets no respect. No respect at all I tell ya. Also Danny Glover calls people asshole like 20 times and it's great every time.

Well for starters I was a huge fan of the first 4 issue mini-series before the movie came out and its what that picture is based on, issue #1. So I already had some very particular standards and expectations. It's been a long time since I've seen it though.

Quintessential 90s sweat 'n' dust kino
Same for Falling Down and T2

No one cares Redditor

>assuming I hate predator 2
YOU CAN KISS MY SWEET ASS

Attached: Predator2.jpg (232x350, 30.63K)

It's alright but ruined by Danny Glover. Hell, I like Danny Glover but couldn't get immersed in this old, out of shape beat cop who's too old for this shit 1v1ing a predator--and kicking its ass.

Its alright. Id put it into the 'Fanfic done right' category which few movies manage.
Suffered not having Arnie (besides the tiny mention) there for continuation.

Fookin voodoo mah-jik, mon

it didnt work for me back when it came out. idk why, it's chronically shit i guess. more corn than thrill.

this predator was a reckless idiot tho and danny glover was pretty jacked

hes not an old out of shape beat cop. this isnt lethal weapon.

you now realize the predator that killed danny was one of the ones from the ship cleaning up and removing traces of psycho predator's rampage

It was underrated at the time. Danny Glover didn't have the same kind of pull Schwarzenegger had.

Not looking it up, but I don't think Predator was exactly a blockbuster when it came out. Glover did fine as a leading man. They changed the environment from the jungle to the suburbs and blamed it on the predator only coming out when it's really hot. It's a great sequel. One of the best there is. It expanded on the lore and did something totally different.

Black man as lead. Enough said

>the suburbs
South Central LA. Kek. Sometimes I should think before posting.

His foundation lie in the holy mountain, Selah!

>1v1ing a predator--and kicking its ass.
He only managed to do that by using one of the Predator's own weapons, and that was after the Predator took a ton of damage earlier in the movie.

You now realize that Danny Glover is only one year older than Shwarzenegger

Predator 2 is great.
>New setting: urban jungle
>Danny Glover and Gary Busey
>Expands the Predator lore in a logical way that doesn’t contradict earlier established moments
>Takes place in the far flung future of a few years
>Excellent effects, action sequences, pacing, etc.

I liked it.

Attached: 1647825320286.webm (750x406, 2.98M)