Name an actor who is unfunnier than this cunt. From his shitty laugh to his Jew grin, I hate him so much

Name an actor who is unfunnier than this cunt. From his shitty laugh to his Jew grin, I hate him so much.

Hard mode: Not a woman.

Attached: Seth-Rogen-2019.jpg (1199x1600, 232.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCvCI6ix_dg
youtube.com/watch?v=p319hoo7_us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought he was funny until he lost his mind to outrage obsession. It's like dude, shut the fuck up and make another dumb pot movie.

Name an actor more Reddit than this Jew.

Pro-tip: You literally can't.

he was pretty good as the straightman. Its an underappreciated role sometimes.
Just like Seinfelds in his sitcom, where he was never funny the great characters could only shine with him to balance their wacky exploits.

The entirety of the Jackass forever cast
The guy who wrote Rick and Morty

Holy hell COPE and SEETHE you malding incel retards. A cartoon mouse fucked a cartoon fly. Get. Over. It.

>I have a career because I have a punchable face

Attached: MV5BMTY5ODI5Njk2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY3NTA3MQ@@._V1_UY264_CR15,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 7K)

Keanu Reeves

This guys the Sith Apprentice of hack jewry to Judd Apatow

Attached: ryan-reynolds.jpg (178x264, 8.29K)

he's funny and talented, keep coping

Waltuh

Attached: l'chaim.png (930x600, 572.17K)

Jonah, are you rallying for your jew friend again?

this piece of shit. he looks like a budget James Franco with none of the charisma or charm, and (probably) only gets work because Seth throws him a bone

Attached: MV5BMTM5MjY0MzU0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE0NDA2NA@@._V1_.jpg (1508x2048, 981.81K)

ra-ra-ra-ra-ra ratman

I can understand the hate for Baruschamel but he's actually capable of being the lead comedic actor in things unlike Franco

Reminds me of Jimmy Neutron with that fucking cranium and hairdo

I don't understand how or why this guy got famous. His voice is possibly the most grating voice I've ever heard, he literally sounds like somebody making a purposefully offensive stereotypical Jew voice but that's just how he actually talks.

little reminder Any Forums, this is a botted post. Have a good day.

Attached: 0D6B8DC9-2219-438E-A8FE-7A5905822D6F.jpg (406x400, 173.47K)

superbad was actually funny

youtube.com/watch?v=mCvCI6ix_dg

youtube.com/watch?v=p319hoo7_us

Ugly rat toothed ogre!!!FACT!!!

forgot he was in tropic thunder. easily the most forgettable part. such an odd few years when they tried to push him so hard

Attached: 1646843065346.jpg (255x239, 12.34K)

Love from Kazakhstan

I hate Seth Rogan so much its unreal

>he was in tropic thunder
Wait, he was?

Not because of Seth rogen

Right? He was like the main character next to stiller, playing the straight neurotic jew role

no never go die in a ditch you worthless shit posting thread ruining faggot. I will hunt you down you fucker.