Dies for a random prostitute

>dies for a random prostitute

Attached: De niro.jpg (555x552, 34.91K)

Most incels would.

I tried to watch this movie and I had to shut it off at the "date" scene with Cybil Shepard. It was just too awkward.

he did it to kill niggers and that's after failing to get his intended target.

Attached: il_fullxfull.3702954204_rmuy.jpg (800x1131, 385.51K)

I've been meaning to watch it but zoomer teens have ruined any desire to watch it, and any desire to ever rewatch American Psycho. They've latched on to those two movies as personality traits and I just know it'll ruin the experience with it rattling on the back of my head.

>dies
confirmed for not even watching the movie

He found a purpose

The ending is fucking stupid and completely ruins what would have been an otherwise good movie.

very filtered

Retard

never saw this up close before, the top left article is clearly about scorsese's character in the movie

He didnt die for the prostitute. But for the "point of honour". Not honour itself but to simply prove himself to himself and do something. The irony is he needs a person in his life to be a catalyst, so it makes him look like a simp. All of this kind of shit is fleshed out in "Underground Man" which is essentially the basis of doomer/incel kino

She went own to have little taxi drivers of her own.
The final scene is everything working out exactly how he would've wanted which makes me think it was just his dying fantasy.

the last scene is my favorite part of the movie but he does die

This was a better than Taxi Driver in every way

Attached: 71C77551zkL.jpg (1306x2096, 219.92K)

Stop going on social media and learn to appreciate a good movie. You’re do this to yourself

speaks to the greatness of the movie. I took the ending as making a point of how different the same person is perceived based on the same actions dependent on context, after failing to get his first target.

Yeah, it could be social commentary.

he didn't even fuck her first

i know, i just said it to get a bump

sell it to me

I think he tried saving her because Travis is lost in a world thats insane and going to shit. With the prostitute he saw someone like him and he wanted to save them from the batshit insane world. Its kind of like a "if I can do at least one good thing with my life, I might as well do this". I think Travis is misinterpreted as fuck when it comes to these literally me characters.