The drinker liked everything everywhere all at once

THIS IS NOT A DRIL THIS IS OUR MOVIE

Attached: rertre.png (710x464, 581.91K)

who the fuck is this drinker fella

Some retard that seems to only watch Capeshit and Star Wars.

Drinker is a retard with terrible taste

the cum drinker?

Attached: file.png (1919x1438, 930.53K)

There was one scene that nearly made me piss myself laughing, the rest of it was boring leftist garbage.

chuds turning on their former hero kmao

I shouted "Reddit moment" so many times in this piece of shit.

I’ve don’t care for or watch any YouTube movie reviewers, and Trump won

cringe: THE FILM

Watch this. I click hide thread. Bye thread. Bye bye!

Reminder that this fag loved Free Guy even though the movie was garbage and had several anti-white things in it. He always talks about woke shit yet conveniently forgets about it.

The rock scene was pretty kino. am i the only one?

chuds on suicide watch

>DRIL
nice

Is there a more Reddit schtick than the "I am le edgy alcoholic who rages at movies/games/whatever"? Who finds this shit compelling? 17 year olds? Drinking isn't cool. Drink if you like but don't make it a dominant part of your personality. Literally dude weed lmao-tier.

why does this cunt only review mainstream movies
he never saw any non american hollywood film other than FOTM korean netflix shit

He wants to be movie AVGN

yes, 17 year olds. hence op trolling pretending to enjoy the guy. unnecessary since 17 year olds need someone to watch so let them have a guy

Who?
Sorry kiddo, already watch it and enjoy it, if you wait until your imaginary internet friends tell you to watch it you're a retard.

I nearly went to see this but then I took my gf to watch The Lost City and had a litty and raunchy time and got my dick sucked instead, sorry eceleb niggers.

He's Scottish.
Drinker has always been a hardcore Liberal leftie.

the only movie youtuber drinker I know is Mike Stoklasa