Villain is evil because... he has a soul-crushing bureaucratic job

>villain is evil because... he has a soul-crushing bureaucratic job
why did the post office live rent free in writers' heads anyway, is it really that bad in the US?

Attached: 1634965870661.png (1182x727, 766.96K)

Try working at a busy office job and see for yourself. It's hell on earth with constant important deadlines.
News agencies are notoriously awful, on top of being filled with faggot 'progressive' journos paid to pump out shitty propaganda.

Here in leafland, mailmen have the easiest jobs on earth and are wildly overpaid. Don't know if it's the same in burgertopia.

All government workers are evil.

Newman was a hero to bluecollar workers everywhere. He perfectly encapsulated the quiet rage of the working goy. Jerry was a pompous Jew.

People interact with postal workers a lot compared to other public servants so they probably have more material on them. Also that period where postal workers went on shooting sprees so much that they turned going postal into slang for going on a rampage.

>"Newman"
>beady little eyes
>that jew-fro
>vengeful, ill-tempered but meek when confronted directly

>working goy

Attached: murder-charls.jpg (616x587, 223.21K)

Zoomerennials don't even know what the phrase "going postal" means anymore. This meme will be lost to time.

Neuman is a Jewish name you know

What an utterly idiotic read. Jesus, Any Forums has rotted your brain so much.

He wasn’t a villain, he was considered a loser.
The post office is a different flavor of working for the DMV here, and considered a job for failures, losers, washouts, peopel who can’t manage to hold a corporate job, op even a low tier one.
George even mentions this when his mom asks him to take a civil service test.

Attached: 04DA0DCA-3F9E-4353-B1D8-1666A2A544B9.gif (274x234, 3.39M)

no shit, what did you think I meant by
>>"Newman"

none of this is true

Mailmen have one of the comfiest gigs. Easy work, great benefits, strong union. There's plenty of reason to be jealous

Anglicization, very common among immigrants from Ellis Island days.

I work there
It’s pretty fun

nice reading comprehension, lmao

Not that I've ever even remotely seen and I've seen quite a bit. It's really the complete opposite. I'd probably start by looking for the origin of the term going postal.

wasn't newman's character introduced around the time that postman killed all his coworkers and an hero'd himself? He's literally playing off the stereotype at the time of postal workers being stressed and crazy

>webm of FedEx workers dropping and throwing packages
Abandon your false idols.

They made the joke in the show, yes.

not him but what are you talking about
what false idols
there is no mention of fedex workers in his post
nor does the phrase "All government workers are evil" preclude the possibility of non-government workers being evil
I think your logic circuits are fried

My dad worked with the mailman who killed his wife and then stole a small airplane . I think he killed himself after.
Said he would film himself going to Asian hookers from China town
My dad said he was a bit of a kooky dude.
I think it’s because the post office was the most popular job for military vets after they left the service . Probably had PTSD and drug addictions