Name a more powerful character?

>Beats up Thanos single handedly
>Solos the Illuminati
>Easily takes down Dr Strange and his temple
>Turned a whole town into slaves with her mind

Who could stop her?

Attached: scarlett witch.jpg (1200x675, 68.22K)

A loving husband and kids.

This. If she got this she would have stopped.

I volunteer

Rob Schneider in Animal

dangerous. scarlet witch is just the “cool wine aunt” if they had powers. Actually maybe this movie is more based than I thought.
>woman becomes evil because she’s deprived of the old family dynamic

Jean Grey, probably.

QUEEN MOMMY MONKE PLS FUCK ME

A single well placed arrow would be the end of her

One thing I never understood about MCU superheroes is the lack of cultists. Plenty of bad guys have legions of mindless goons just begging to be used as a stepping stone by their super villain idols. They pray to them, they'd die for them.
How come popular heroes like Scarlet Witch or Thor or even shit like Ant-Man doesn't have people laying at their feet? In real life you have people scavenging the trashcans of celebrities, plastering their rooms with hundreds of posters and turning it into a chapel of worship (look at Taylor Swift fags).

Attached: 1441557679669.jpg (368x368, 34.64K)

Captain Marvel has a foot culture.
That's a double entendre.

my dick

I'm coming for you Wanda, you Sokovian whore.

Attached: oycH9JY[1].jpg (1125x748, 235.37K)

good writing. marvel only lets women and minorities be strong nowadays.

take for example the scene where she's fighting the illuminati, she literally removes someone's mouth and shreds another one of them in an invisible paper shredder. What happens when the women start fighting? they get a few hits in even though wanda could have done the SAME exact shit to them.

>demon-temple on Earth built by an arch-demon, which is manned by demons to this very day
>they await the arrival of the scarlet witch, who will use their spell book to be a sort of antichrist
>the only reason she's even there is because a book corrupted her
>millennia of prophecy is undone because this woman wants kids and feels bad
>you never meet the arch-demon that actually built the temple
>you need to watch an entire Disney+ series just to know her backstory since she's so differently portrayed than in any previous film
Overall, I think that Strange, his alternate versions, America, and the Illuminati were really well done. I like the nods to heroes not found in the MCU so far through the Illuminati, and hopefully this means we'll get a Fantastic 4 remake or something. Scarlet Witch was not the best-written character - especially the backplot greentexted above.

Marvel cucks always give me a good laugh

>Name a more powerful character?

Attached: H6cOb.gif (368x498, 1.84M)

in Iron Man 3, there's a guy who has a tatoo of Tony stark on his body and the main antagonist is a huge fan gone wrong.
In the first Spiderman, you realize with Vulture that for the average joe, the Avengers are no different than the vilain, they save people but leave desolation behind them doing so.

Unironically blackbolt if he didn't get his power revealed

They haven't shown India in the movies yet

Wanda was only powerful in this movie due to being massively amped by the Darkhold and the temple.

Scarlet Witch is basically Chthon's version of Wanda. Even looks like Nights of Wundagore Wanda when she attacks Xavier.

The film does a terrible job of conveying this; the demon using Wanda and who has been fucking up her life (proven by the other Wanda's) and subtly gaslighting her, is only mentioned in passing, because Waldron is a lazy hack.

Attached: 20220510_040754.jpg (2880x2880, 814.54K)

I didn't expect Raimi to make Hell canon to the movie universe. Especially when Dormammu was just some weird other-dimension head in the first one.

>3 universes
Multiverse my ass, I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this shit. I'm a sucker for father-daughter like relationships in media but these retards barely even explored that between Strange and America and what's worse is that these two won't share a screen again in years

Attached: 1653322126692.jpg (488x516, 92.11K)

I just came up with the character. This character is invincible and undefeatable and controls alls of reality and time with their mind. There you go. There is nothing more boring, easy, lazy and pointless than a character's power level, especially if that power is not earned via hard work and training.

Bob. It's a character I just made up, and since he's also fictional and I write him, he can beat up anyone.