No non-white guest

>no non-white guest

Is it a conscious choice?

Attached: 1653313062192.jpg (855x1186, 158.76K)

He's from the most segregated place in the US, He'll never have a minority guest

>no colored eyes or hair
They have enough melanin between them as it is

What did you expect from Mike "NiggaKilla" Stoklassa?

Attached: 2nh25edkfz681.png (248x331, 126.72K)

Non-white guests are dangling from the ceiling behind the camera.

>Wisconsin

do you expect them to import a black person or something?

Mike is non-white

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-095009.jpg (1080x703, 137.84K)

Literally the only thing holding Any Forums together right now

is this how rlm drones cope with them all being massive leftists?
>mikes biggest criticism of TFA was that a black man didn’t fuck the white female lead
>mike pitched a rocketeer reboot with a black woman
>mike gets uncomfortable when a male lead is shown to be not homosexual
>they all get extremely offended when some 80s vhs criticises satanism
>rich is massively pro gun control

This. I don't know how these giga-reddit fags have any sort of following here

They're shut-in nerds. They've never met any PoC. This is how the gamer>nazi pipeline is a real thing

While you are right about mike, I think his rabid anti-semitism balances out those negative traits

I cope with it by telling myself if I lived surrounded by Republicans I might feel the need to be a contrarian liberal as well. But their COVID sketches were nauseating. It's obvious they're kind of retarded when it comes to critical thinking, most of their movie reviews are barely above surface level. Oh well, that's what happens when you get into cinema without smoking weed. Serves them right!

I'm not delusional enough to think they're secretly based or anything, but the covid sketches were largely making fun of mask paranoia and the ever shifting rules and guidelines.

That said, I'm sure they're run of the mill Gen X libtards. Which I guess makes them better than millennial and zoomer libcucks.

>rich is massively pro gun control
But he was in the range video, how did you conclude Rich a fun grabber

I mostly watch them for side shit like BOTW, WOTW, RE:VIEW and more as means of finding rare old shit.
Their reviews are mostly shit.

By reminding you that none of that happened, and you need to take your meds, schizo

Only AidsMoby, Jay, and Beardfat went to the gun range and shot up the VHS tapes.

So, is this one of those threads where people just make up fucked up headcanons about the RLM guys?